Recent content by FantaUvaXD

1. F

PC Sell price on any Tavernkeep item increasing by 11.25x after purchase

The maximum price modifier is 150%, which is 3/2. The sell price gets multiplied by the multiplicative inverse, 2/3. I took that from the NPCs page in the wiki.
  2. F

I didn't know that was a feature. Apparently there is no bug here: the Tavernkeep is simply at the lowest possible happiness, which means the sell price is 2/3 of the original, so the sell price of 10 gold coins is correct. If the Staff could be bought with coins, it would cost 75 gold, but...
  3. F

Update: Apparently there is a feature that allows players to sell items back for the price they bought it for, in case they regret their purchase. That's the reason why the sell price of items was increasing so much. However, since most of the items in the Tavernkeep's inventory are bought with...
  4. F

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Old man is mentioned to be part of the cult. Clothier is old man.
  5. F

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

In my opinion, the thorium pax should be buffed. Currently, it is slower than both deathbringer and nightmare pickaxes, and has the same power than the deathbringer (it beats nightmare by only 5%). The only reason to have a thorium pax over the deathbringer is that it is also a axe. It should...
  6. F

PC Terraria: simple delays (no logic gates) and "teleporter beds"

Well, after some further research i noticed that. Looks like the thread is useless.
  7. F

Now, thinking of it, i guess this guide would be better at the "Terraria PC guides", but i can't move it .-.
  8. F

Simple delays - no logic gates, post-mechanic Im not sure if someone posted it already, but i've searched and found nothing. I discovered a way to make simple delays, the delays i found all require logic gates, but this can be made easily, just after you find mechanic and get access to wires...
  9. F

Blocks & Decoration A block to delay wire signals...

While this would be good, it would not be necessary. There is a way to do it already, with an OR logic gate and a 5 second timer. On the photo, the switch activates the 5 second timer. it will wait 5 seconds and activate the lamp on the logic gate. the timer is also connected to the logic gate...
  10. F

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

it would be cool if there was a option to enable/disable the particles when using the spirit bomb on the options file, it causes a giant lag on potato pcs like mine (it would be of course on by default)
  11. F

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

this happened to me. i crafted a balanced ki blast and when i hover my mouse over it it crashes for some reason. i think it has something to do with the texts that are shown when you hover the mouse above it? like, "19 damage, fast speed, bla bla bla" For some weird reason, i cant reforge...
  12. F

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

i got 5/6 bandages from werewolves in a full blood moon, and the last one i killed dropped the moon charm (the thing i actually wanted) also, in a solar eclipse, i got 3 moon stones and and one neptune shell. two of the moon stones dropped at almost the same time. Edit: i also got 3 butcherer...
  13. F

it looks im generally lucky to get items i dont need. i killed a chaos elemental, and it dropped a BLESSED APPLE. i mean, on my another world i got like 5 of these. i got 2 coin guns (if i call back right, it have half the chance of dropping) before i got the lucky coin.
  14. F

On my mage playthrough, i got 2 magma stones and 3 obsidian roses (these suck anyways) while building a bridge for wall of flesh. When i killed the wall, i got a laser rifle AND a sorcerer emblem. Also, on another playthrough, i was fighting wall of flesh with some beenades and got killed, when...
  15. F

PC Terra Blade Crit Values

You can use Shrimpy Truffle mount and enter in a liquid for +15% damage increase. Edit: you can also use nebula armor, kill some enemies for nebula boosters, switch back to beetle armor and deal even more dmg.
Back
Top Bottom