Recent content by Fellow Russian Terrarian

1. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Some event bosses dont count as bosses in the bestiary

Still, they are bosses and they need to fill up the bestiary on the first kill just like every other boss
  2. Fellow Russian Terrarian

And the Flying Dutchman I wonder why all the other bosses are not considered bosses even though they are clearly bosses with their own trophies and relics (and even masks)
  3. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Yeah right, some event bosses like Pumpking, Mourning Wood and the Old One's Army bosses' bestiary pages dont display all information after the boss was killed once. That is weird, cause they do have trophies, relics and masks. What is even weirder is that Flying Dutchman requires only 1 kill to...
  4. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Werewolves cant sleep

So basically, werewolf form doesnt have a sleeping animation. Your character doesnt close their eyes while in the werewolf form even when sleeping.
  5. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Working as Designed Bestiary Issues with Old One's Army

I am in pre-hardmode, but the bestiary only shows post golem Old One's Army enemies and their stats for some reason, no pre-hardmode enemies at all.
  6. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Water during the Blood Moon is not bloody

Also, ocean water IS bloody in the JE's trailer, so that is definitly an issue that needs to be fixed. Delete that "Working as designed", please, that is an issue.
  7. Fellow Russian Terrarian

But its a bug anyway - water should be bloody during the blood moon. Else it will make no sense. Why is it blue during the blood moon? And I highly DOUBT that this was intended, so why "Working as designed", bruh?
  8. Fellow Russian Terrarian

So you are not right here. Ocean and rain were affected by the blood water, but if you teleport to the ocean using the pylon they stop being affected for some reason.
  9. Fellow Russian Terrarian

The thing is - before I obtained the ocean pylon water in the ocean was bloody And rain near ocean was bloody too
  10. Fellow Russian Terrarian

Alright, Im sure this is a bug. When I teleport to the ocean using the pylon during the blood moon, both rain and oceanic water become casual for some reason. Note, that this only happens after the pylon use and only in the ocean biome. When I teleport to, lets say, forest, rain becomes bloody...
  11. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Is that Cavern or UD?

Alright, I cleaned some of them (thanks demolitionist), took a looong time, but now I moved the underground "desert" to the left a bit. And no, even if I am standing on sand music is still cavern. The only thing that is different - water.
  12. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Is that Cavern or UD?

The music is from cavern, not from UD.
  13. Fellow Russian Terrarian

PC Is that Cavern or UD?

Btw, I am still in the caverns, not in the underground desert, so I assume thats just a bug
Back
Top Bottom