Recent content by FennekMasterPlayz

1. F

Serious I can't log into my steam account or change my password.

Nevermind, I just didn't enter the correct username. Thanks for being so specific steam. -_-
  2. F

Serious I can't log into my steam account or change my password.

Hello, I am here cause I can't seem to log into steam. When I type my password it says that it is wrong even though I am 1000% sure that it is correct. Also when I click the I can't sign in button it says there is an error connecting to the steam servers so changing my password is not an option...
  3. F

PC I Lost an Entire Day of Progress in Terraria

Don't worry every one. I managed to get it all back and it didn't crash and clear it this time. :)
  4. F

Okay, I'll keep that mind next time.
  5. F

The reason that I did not save for 7 hours is because I was afk farming. I heard cloud saving might have to do with my crashes but I started cloud saving because before I started cloud saving I lost an entire world. I always seem to crash at least once a day.
  6. F

So I decided to spend the day trying to get a Nazar. First I got through the Martian Event, then decided to rematch Plantera and got a Tiki Minion. Then I went on another world and unintentionally got an Adhesive Bandage which happened to be another item I needed but I was focusing on a Nazar...
  7. F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ykGvuEWM8&feature=youtu.be I didn't know there was a phase 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ykGvuEWM8&feature=youtu.be I didn't know there was a phase 2!
  8. F

PC I get rekt by the golem!

I didn't know there was a phase 2!
  9. F

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

Oh, my message need to be more than 10 letters.
  10. F

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Summonable Blood Moon

I have an an idea that would allow the player to summon the blood moon. I would require the player to kill some enemies in the Corruption/Crimson biomes for 10 Rotten Chunks /Vertebrate and to kill an enemy on the Blood Moon for a rare drop that you could get only on Hardmode. It could be an...
  11. F

PC HALP! I can't kill the stupid Destroyer and I have tried almost everything I could think of.

OMG I am preparing for the Destroyer by getting all the things ready such as getting an Ankh Shield, Cannons and so on. I was looking for an Adhesive Bandage in the Underground Forest and an Angry Trapper dropped an Uzi!
  12. F

PC HALP! I can't kill the stupid Destroyer and I have tried almost everything I could think of.

I can't kill the Destroyer for some reason. I need some advise. Yes, I tried standing still and attacking it with the Dao of Pow. No, I am not sucky at dodging as I have fought the Twins (not successfully) and did a decent job. Yes, I got Adamantite Armor, Phasesaber, Star Veil and Leafy Wings...
Back
Top Bottom