Fidget
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude I :red:ing HATE master mode. I can waffle stomp pretty much every boss in the game and kill them within 10 seconds but enemies can sneeze on me and I die even with 80 defence. The snazzy pets and trophies aren't worth it.

If there were a difficulty between master and expert mode where enemies don't get insane damage and health buffs, I'd jump at it, but for now I'm just sticking to expert mode in future.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I mean that's what the point of it is: to make the player have more deaths and make the experience more gruesome for the player. I personally haven't done one cause of the same reasons as you, and after a while of playing Classic (and Journey), Journey Expert is how I play the game nowadays.
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I would've called it 'Pain Mode' because it doesn't raise the skill threshhold as much as it raises the pain factor.
    Fidget
    Fidget
    yeah I honestly didn't think the settings inbetween the actual difficulties did anything in the journey mode slider, always either dismissed that or tried to set it to exactly expert mode. To be honest I would have just wanted Master Mode to be more like Expert in the sense of changing things with how bosses behave and how the world treats you.
    Reactions: CTNC
    That banner 💀
    Reactions: Fidget
    Fidget
    Fidget
    lmao, tbh it was just gonna be a temporary thing but I think I'll keep it seeing as how it jumpscares anybody visitng my profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom