Recent content by FierySwordswoman

1. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Yes and yes.
  2. FierySwordswoman

Probably because there's so many other massive content packs out there. Calamity, Thorium...

Probably because there's so many other massive content packs out there. Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit and maybe more. Most people don't want a couple hundred armor sets, weapons, accessories, etc. they'll never use in exchange for a few bosses.
  3. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Yes. You can spawn in contracts with something like Cheat Menu. Use a void first, and the new blank contract second. Alright, bug report time: Angel's ability doesn't properly heal friends in multiplayer. From the Angel's POV, the other player will gain health as usual, but it will reset back...
  4. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

GIMP is free.
  5. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It shouldn't be that hard with the Four Dark Devas of Destruction.
  6. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah, my playthrough in the newest update is multiplayer with my best friend. Probably helps with despawning to have multiple people in different areas. Although, the Siren flew up to the karman line for a minute before coming back down. We tried using angel treads to fight her on the ocean, but...
  7. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Am I the only one whose never had one of the Calamity bosses despawn? I've had the Thorium thunder bird bug out and fly off-screen a couple times when I took cover under my NPC concentration camp, but that's it. The only time a boss fight doesn't end with death is if the time of day changes from...
  8. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Information about the Hive Cyst needs to be put in big bold letters on the main page.
  9. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Awh, that's like half the fun of programming 'n stuff.
  10. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well, Dracula... While I don't have any experience in custom wavebanks, I'm pretty sure you could use tModReader to decompile the mod, replace the music, and recompile it with the new music since Drew set the mod to allow being unpacked. The music is located in "/CalamityMod/Sounds/Music/"
  11. FierySwordswoman

[3/3] So, while I'm still as sick as ever, I'm actually feeling much better than I did a year...

[3/3] So, while I'm still as sick as ever, I'm actually feeling much better than I did a year ago when the situation was at its worst. I'm basically saying this: helping yourself will pay off in the long run. If you need a break, you need a break. Your peers/family should respect that.
  12. FierySwordswoman

[2/3] should be doing this or that instead. Really makes you hate everything. But, I started...

[2/3] should be doing this or that instead. Really makes you hate everything. But, I started chasing a couple interests. Just some simple things I can do by myself. I started teaching myself programming using Python, developed some more skills in GIMP, finally got around to trying this 'anime'...
  13. FierySwordswoman

[1/3] Mate, you need to set aside a day or two and just do a few simple things for *you*. Go to...

[1/3] Mate, you need to set aside a day or two and just do a few simple things for *you*. Go to a movie, play a favorite/new game, etc. I've been chronically ill for almost two years, and I would've gone nuts had I not had the ability to spend time by myself at home. Lots of inconclusive tests...
  14. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It would seem as though the banners in this mod can't be placed on platforms hammered to the "down" position akin to vanilla ones. Vanilla banners: https://goo.gl/photos/4YB7orNttDpdw6CT8
  15. FierySwordswoman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Andromeda boss could be spawned in a similar way to the Martian event. Ex: A little scout ship sees the player and tries to flee back to mommy ship.
Back
Top Bottom