tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Also, new and custom tracks aren't that bad. Every boss gets an music track, when they are done. Even then, there is no chance for the game to lag, unless you fight DOG or have a bad computer.

With that said, I hope you have an proper answer. :)

Custom Wavebanks would sound terribly out of place with the additional music.

........................................... ________s-----------------s______
........................................_l__________________________ l__
........................................i ______________________________i
......................................m_______________________________m
....................................e__________________________________e
....................................g___________________________________g
....................................o___________________________________o
......................................d________________________________d
@Package O' Lies, please keep something like this to your own profile. Posts in threads should be on-topic and discuss the thread subject. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Last edited:
Could not load type 'Terraria.ID.SoundID' from assembly 'Terraria, Version=1.3.3.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at CalamityMod.Items.AbyssalWarhammer.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Help please?

Hope the new update comes soon, I'd like to fight more superbosses. I already defeat Supreme Calamitas in Expert and Prepare to Cry Edition (she has like 10.000.000 health ._.) and I don't have anything to do... ;-;

Could not load type 'Terraria.ID.SoundID' from assembly 'Terraria, Version=1.3.3.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at CalamityMod.Items.AbyssalWarhammer.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Help please?
Update Terraria i think.

Hi guys, could someone upload his map with a lot of items so i can download. I dont have a lot of time to play and i got bored of vanilla terraria and i just want to have some fun, but lets be real gamepedia is completely empty and theres so many items. Please i would appreciate if anyone can help me

Hi guys, could someone upload his map with a lot of items so i can download. I dont have a lot of time to play and i got bored of vanilla terraria and i just want to have some fun, but lets be real gamepedia is completely empty and theres so many items. Please i would appreciate if anyone can help me
Just get Cheat Sheet and all problems solved,

Or maybe you could just get the Cheat Sheet mod? idk...

How do I do that?
Well, Dracula...
While I don't have any experience in custom wavebanks, I'm pretty sure you could use tModReader to decompile the mod, replace the music, and recompile it with the new music since Drew set the mod to allow being unpacked.
The music is located in "/CalamityMod/Sounds/Music/"

That depends on which custom wavebanks you're using.

And if you really want to be a control freak, you can use a custom wavebank and overwrite your modded music with something that better-matches it.
How do I do that?
Sent you a private message explaining exactly how to modify music from mods. It's not that hard, but it's still a long explanation which is probably too off-topic to keep here.

If you don't know what you're doing, there's a lot of things that can go wrong, and will go wrong. :p

Who dis mystery man

Traveler.png

Back
Top Bottom