• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Firaza

1. Firaza

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Duke Fishron attack missing

I was on my expert world practising expert duke fishron. I started to notice that no detonating bubbles appeared at all and when i took a closer look then i saw that duke fishron does the detonating bubble attack move/animation but no bubbles appear at all this applies to duke's first and second...
  2. Firaza

Mobile Lunatic Cultist's ancient light attack becomes dust as soon as it is fired

I dont have cultists in my expert mode at the moment as i already summoned him/her but in my normal mode world ancient light attack did appear I put my expert world file here the dungeon is at the right side of the map I accidentaly uploaded wrong world Terraria.wld srry if u already downloaded it
  3. Firaza

Mobile Lunatic Cultist's ancient light attack becomes dust as soon as it is fired

I have build 267(the latest at the moment) on android
  4. Firaza

So i was fighting Lunatic Cultist and in middle of fight i noticed that lunatic cultist was fireing some sort of dust it's colors reminded me off ancient light(lunar flares that spread in direction of 5) I thought it was cuz my yoyo and flairon were in the way But then as i i w not attacking it...
  5. Firaza

Mobile Cultists won't spawn (Honor 8x, OS: Android 9)

U can just wait until they do but they spawn off screen
  6. Firaza

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

People who seems to be unhappy about legacy items being removed while console didn't For you to know thanks to this all the pc 1.3.0.7 maps are available for mobile maps like builder workshop and adventure maps
  7. Firaza

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Have been playing it for some time now I never liked old version 1.2.4 and below but this 1.3 just fixed every issue i had with 1.2.4 and below But today i i saw something SUPER weird I have the blood and gore disabled cuz the effects look cooler without it and when i destroyed a pot then the...
  8. Firaza

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Woah pretty cool One question tho Will we get very large zooming feature The reason im asking this is cuz the 1.2 mobile had a horrible zoom for phone's The tablet was okay It would be awesome to have a large zoom instead of a minimized.
  9. Firaza

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

The only ever thing im im worried in controls really are the jump/fly buttons using them in boss battles is going to get me killed at expert mode If i would get to the point of cosmic car things are going to be just like the 1.2 left joystick Everything else about controls look REALY awesome...
  10. Firaza

Hey if terraria pc gets any cross play with other platforms well of course it has to go through with consoles supporting it and ect What happens if the pc player has mods on like calamity and thorium and ect What will happen upon connecting Does the game crash or apply the mods or simply just...
  11. Firaza

Will we be able to still jump/fly with the movement joystick, it probably would be very hard to only use seperate button or are there options to enable that? Also will there be graphic settings to have so people with lower-end and high-end phones can be able to make the game playable for...
  12. Firaza

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

thanks for replying i think that controller update would be better after the launch because there are a lot of controllers out there and making them compatible would take a long time i think
  13. Firaza

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Hello! Im new to the forums what i wanted to ask is if terraria 1.3 mobile will get controller support it would be a very nice way of playing it especcialy for those who already have controllers or will it be coming with future patches. terraria 1.2 IOS has the controller support while android...
Top Bottom