Recent content by Firaza

1. Firaza

Mobile A website adverts free terraria mobile via youtube

It uses the relogic owned clips of terraria mobile gameplay too <screenshots removed by forum staff>
  2. Firaza

Mobile Why are yoyos distance limited heavily with joystick???

I find it very, very, veeery stupid that we have limited yoyo distance we can use with joystick, this thing needs to be fixed with the 1.4 update, and on controller hotbar should be selectable to be at top of the screen not at left side, it can get very confusing,
  3. Firaza

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

Awesome! I've got a question, will mobile get a bigger minimap on the screen, the current one is next to useless tbh we'd like a festrye wgere we can zoom in and out on it
  4. Firaza

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Why do slimes get aggressive at nights?
  5. Firaza

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Do slimes have a sexual orientation
  6. Firaza

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

They didn't abandon it, the old generation consoles just can't handle the 1.3 terraria especcialy 3DS, the game even lags on ps4 and xone sometimes probably, dunno i play on mobile, they just wanted to update platforms thst can run terraria
  7. Firaza

Will keybrand also get a buff? Just like the christmas tree sword feels left behind by all other frostmoon drops the same is with keybrand, it feels left behind by other post-plantera dungeon, not sure if it does or if u add it but the keybrand could maybe have an unique aoe, i had this idea in...
  8. Firaza

That's very cool stuff, but how about keybrand like the christmas tree
  9. Firaza

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Will the item duplication will be fixed in 1.4 i do hope so id like to see speedruns where theres no duplication glitching
  10. Firaza

1.4 trailer music

Will the 1.4 trailer music will be used in game? It's really good and if not maybe a youtube post of the full song?
  11. Firaza

Martian madness needs nerfing

Saucer patterns are easy what makes saucer har is always the enemies that spray u with lasers or contact damage from them whic is very high
  12. Firaza

Mobile Question about minimap and zoom(mods pls answer this)

Will terraria mobile get bigger zoom optsion too, would be better to see what attacks bosses too, especcialy Lunatic cultist as u need to have a look on him all the time? And in what update comes the bigger zoomable minimap, the current minimap is a waste of mega bytes, max zoom sees more than...
  13. Firaza

It's okay i mean okay capn is pretty damns trong and those ranged guys but martian still needs kore nerfing, everyone wouldmt want to use buffs always after respawning, its horrible, a cool idea but poorly done, enemies are cool but deal too much damage
  14. Firaza

This event seriously needs a nerf, especcialy when the saucer appears, it is impossible to concertrate on both saucer and enemies, way too high damage, u also can get spawn killed easly, the goblin and pirate events are good but this....... It's so tedious! I dont care if i get good loot that is...
Back
Top Bottom