Martian madness needs nerfing

Firaza

Terrarian
This event seriously needs a nerf, especcialy when the saucer appears, it is impossible to concertrate on both saucer and enemies, way too high damage, u also can get spawn killed easly, the goblin and pirate events are good but this....... It's so tedious!
I dont care if i get good loot that is powerful i don't think that people should go through such event especcialy expert

I actually think pirates need a nerf far more. I shudder to think what they will be like on master.

It's okay i mean okay capn is pretty damns trong and those ranged guys but martian still needs kore nerfing, everyone wouldmt want to use buffs always after respawning, its horrible, a cool idea but poorly done, enemies are cool but deal too much damage

...both events can be cheesed pretty hard with the proper build or arena. They're actually not that bad TBH. 🤔 🍹
Also, the Martian Madness event gives loot, waaaay higher than it's tier should allow IMHO.

Cheese should not be used as the standard
Well, in this case I don't really agree. I kinda enjoy the fact that the game throws you a curve-ball, in the way that an invasion normally works. 😆 🍹
I think I'd get pretty boring if they could all be defeated the exact, same way, each & every time. I'm one of the few who thinks Flying Dutchman needs to be buffed.

Also, as I said before, Martian Madness event gives you incredible loot for it's tier, nearly comparable to Moon Lord Gear. It's pretty easy to farm afterward, just for the gold alone!

Or at the very least moved further on in progress, perhaps post mech.
Isn't the Martian Madness event post Temple Golem? 🤔🍹

I was talking about the pirates :dryadtongue:

Honestly the Martians aren't too bad, but the Saucer is a little difficult to deal with if you're not used to it.

Saucer patterns are easy what makes saucer har is always the enemies that spray u with lasers or contact damage from them whic is very high

Back
Top Bottom