• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

FIuff's latest activity

• FIuff
    FIuff commented on FIuff's profile post.
    I am currently typing with it and it is weird.
  • FIuff
    FIuff updated their status.
    I have achieved a d r a w i n g p a d I can now commit crimes with digital art
  • FIuff
    FIuff commented on FIuff's profile post.
    thank
  • FIuff
    Imagine birthday
  • FIuff
    ChimeraSarden wao
  • FIuff
    4 things im proud of(the 3rd one someone is making a sprite kinda based on it btw)
  • FIuff
    this song aaaaaaaaaaaaa There are some really good FNF mods out there, but after Garcello, this one hurts. It's really good, though
  • FIuff
    Next week I can actually start being productive with art again I am e x c i t e
  • FIuff
    Oh god there's only 8 days until my birthday I'm not ready to be 16 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • FIuff
    FIuff commented on magenta's profile post.
    Yes
  • FIuff
    FIuff replied to the thread Pixel Art Fluff's Art Sanctuary.
    Oh shoot it's already the end of the month? I know I've been counting down the days but this still took me by surprise. I completely...
    • Line.png
    • 20210331_214724.jpg
    • Super Derpmentio.png
    • 20210421_210935.jpg
    • Pear.jpg
    • Zotz.jpg
    • Goode Still Life.jpg
    • Landscape 5 .jpg
  • FIuff
    FIuff replied to the thread Pixel Art Derpify Me.
    You, my friend, finally get your wish fulfilled. Although I didn't do actual dimentio, I thought Super Dimentio would just work out...
    • Super Derpmentio.png
  • FIuff
    OH THAT'S WHAT I MISSED that's why the hat kid derpling looks so low effort. Because it is. By that, I mean I only did the cape. I...
  • FIuff
    ok so I was going to add all of these to the thread but TCF is being really stupid, breaking whenever I try to put them in. That won't...
  • FIuff
    • Long.png
    • Dysfunctional Fhis.png
    • Poglin.png
    • Sprign.png
Top Bottom