Recent content by Flashkirby99

1. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Camping

Updated to v2.1.0 Features include: Log Benches, which you can craft from sawmills, or at a campfire if you have some wood lying around. You can sit on them (wow) Temporary spawn points now save between worlds and sessions! No more having to find that random tent you were using a day ago...
  2. Flashkirby99

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I did not know Leinfors well but he was always a familiar and friendly face to see both on and outside of the forums - it's a shock and a tragedy that he passed away at his age. He will be missed, my condolences to his family and friends.
  3. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I've been getting more confident in programming since my last big foray into terraria modding, and once tModLoader hits 1.4 support this will likely be the first thing I'll try to bring over, if for nothing else then out of respect for the efforts other mod makers have put into supporting this...
  4. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Builder's Toolbox

Not abandoned but not currently being wrked on - still figuring things out before i return to terraria modding again
  5. Flashkirby99

**REPORTED** Terraprisma not dropping

Just did some testing on this, and found that the Terraprisma DOES drop when defeated in a normal world, but DOES NOT drop when defeated in expert or master, only a treasure bag drops. May not be 100% accurate as I had to test on a journey world but it seems to be the case as several attempts...
  6. Flashkirby99

**REPORTED** Crash to Desktop on Copy Seed to Clipboard

Note: I cannot seem to replicate this behaviour on a friend's machine, nor able to fix the issue by closing programs suspected of potentially causing clipboard locks Steps to recreate: Attempt to copy the seed of a world. Outcome: Crash "Requested Clipboard operation did not succeed", see...
  7. Flashkirby99

torch god *bless*

torch god *bless*
  8. Flashkirby99

really powering through like a champ

really powering through like a champ
  9. Flashkirby99

I know the debate ended good heavens, this is just me being lazy and prattling about quality of...

I know the debate ended good heavens, this is just me being lazy and prattling about quality of life changes.
  10. Flashkirby99

Here's my one hot take on the whole torch/luck debacle. I wish we had a recipe for immediate...

Here's my one hot take on the whole torch/luck debacle. I wish we had a recipe for immediate biome torches, rather than going from torch -> biome torch.
  11. Flashkirby99

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

Nice little pack! @Lostglaceon the older sprites don't work because they have different dimensions, see this thread: Working as Designed - Items having to be the same image size as the original textures to work in Texture Packs Anyway I wanted to try it out so I've fixed the dimensions and...
  12. Flashkirby99

**REPORTED** Resource/Texture Pack crash on handling invalid Pack.json

Steps to Recreate Provide a resource pack with a malformed json file, such as by splitting a piece of string across multiple lines, and attempt to open it in the texture packs browser. { "Name": "Example Texture Pack", "Author": "test", "Description": "[g:5] [c/FFFF00:Doggo Ipsum] [g:4]\n...
  13. Flashkirby99

**REPORTED** Resource/Texture Pack UI scrolling overflow hidden

The description panel in "View Pack Info" for texture packs stops rendering text on both the left and right sides of the panel when a scroll bar is visible. ADDENDUM: overflow on long title names, though this isn't really a problem Attached is an empty resource pack with a large amount of...
  14. Flashkirby99

1.4 has been a blast so far, can't wait to start tinkering with it some more when I finish my...

1.4 has been a blast so far, can't wait to start tinkering with it some more when I finish my playthrough! The offical texture pack support looked fun, so I did some JRPG style tweaks to the vanilla sprites. I know the og sprites were based on final fantasy, but I wanted to try a more secret of...
  15. Flashkirby99

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I love the sheer amount of retooling, quality of life, and little details on display here! Seeing so many things I've wanted from the game for a long time finally being realised is wonderful, and I can't wait to try it out.
Back
Top Bottom