• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Flashkirby99

1. Flashkirby99

Wow the layout of the forums has changed a little since I last logged on.

Wow the layout of the forums has changed a little since I last logged on.
  2. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

@Mobstar This is a client side only mod, so running it on a server shouldn't affect it.
  3. Flashkirby99

My best guess is you need to update thoriummod sorry if this is late

My best guess is you need to update thoriummod sorry if this is late
  4. Flashkirby99

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Happy Anniversary! Here's to Terraria, much love :pinky:
  5. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Various Weathers

Been playing some with this mod and it really is some quality work. The additional weathers really add to the world without feeling too overbearing, and that music for the borealis... :passionate: It's a yes from me!
  6. Flashkirby99

tModLoader WeaponOut

Updated to v1.6.4 for tModLoader v10.1.5 Hey guys and girls, it's that time of the year where I have enough time to pretend like I'm still actively modding! You may have already noticed that I released this yesterday, after which I immediately snoozed for many hour. Anyways as a general FYI...
  7. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Builder's Toolbox

@ShadowTiger @Yvori Don't forget you can still bulk replace scaffolding blocks with later tools! They have some awkward limitations, it's on my eventual todo list to make it more clear what's preventing them from growing
  8. Flashkirby99

tModLoader WeaponOut

The sashes basically encapsulate the kind of style I wanted fists to be - darting back and forth, straddling a fine line between massive dps and death. Unfortunately I only realised that properly like, halfway into development, and I certainly don't have the big chunks of time to try at it again...
  9. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Yeah this was made way before nice things like easy ui scaling was available, a new version of this mod would aim to fix this, whenever it may happen :s
  10. Flashkirby99

tModLoader WeaponOut

Ok I've missed a lot since what, May-ish? Tonnes of posts so I'll see if I can sum some (hah) of them up. Hardmode Fists are OP Yeah, not surprising I've had a few complaints about that now. Haven't heavily playtested the higher end stuff much, sorry! Will probably see if I can get more peoples...
  11. Flashkirby99

v1.3.2, for tModLoader v0.10.0.5 Download (64.8 KB) Time for more tiny updates to fix little things that I keep breaking! Hope you're all enjoying yourselves, and I guess friendly reminder I'm terribad at keeping up with the forums so if there's a bug or something that needs to be adressed ASAP...
  12. Flashkirby99

tModLoader Builder's Toolbox

Ah good spot. This would be because a special trigger makes scaffolding behave like grass (can be cut) when using the Slegde Hammer, but usually only when swinging. For tModLoader, holding items on the cursor can do some really unexpected behaviours to various modded items with special effects...
  13. Flashkirby99

v1.3.1, for tModLoader v0.10.0.4 Download (64.1 KB) Hey again, it's me: never updates mcgee. Here's a dumb fix because I should really stop coding at late o'clock. Additions sorry nothing. But if you have suggestions...? Fixes Plantera boss bar no longer uses broken textures in expert...
  14. Flashkirby99

Well it's really up to those mod owners to do so. With regards to the pillar shields, I only know of Tremor adding a pillar, which reminds me I need to bug Jofairden about that at some point. If you know any others then sure I'll get in contact with the mod owners and sort something out :P
  15. Flashkirby99

I see, I was just made aware of this today, will try to fix soon™. ??? Are you asking for support or pointing out that there is code for them?
Top Bottom