Flasholotl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• could anyone go to my pets thread about the axolotl, homunculus and swamp monster and find out the original sprite sizes for the pets? I forgot and want to animate them.
    I'm doing a Terraria Legendary mode stream right now but I think I'm gonna do Character.AI challenges when my friends get home so keep an eye out if you want
    I love chatters so feel free to heckle
    I'm playing Terraria on stream at
    Feel free to stop by, chat, or lurk I don't really care lol
    For the last time this week, (unless I go live tomorrow) I'm going live with Terraria, and Lagoon is here! so here's my twitch and his
    Thanks anybody who's been stopping in to my streams from the going live announcements I've put here, I'm so close to actually making money from this streaming thing and I've gotta hand it all to you guys who just felt like watching Terraria streams
    I'm live once more streaming Terraria legendary mode if you want to backseat while I get pounded by some bosses
    I just realized, in this week alone I've streamed 20 hours of Terraria legendary content
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    On what channel?
    Flasholotl
    Flasholotl
    Flasholotl on Twitch, the vods are still up, I think I might also stream again in a couple minutes
    Terraria Legendary mode is oddly addictive and actively transforming me into a masochist so I'm live again on my Twitch if anyone wants to stop by and chat, I'mma start in a minute
    Flasholotl
    Flasholotl
    I accidentally sent this twice, oh gawd, good thing I fixed it tho
    Turns out, my friend joined the game, so we're in a call now, and both live, and both struggling.
    It's the swamp monster from my pets thread :D
    If anything, at the very least I want the Homunculus pet from my thread to get in the game, I don't care if the swamp monster one gets in, and it would be super cool if the axolotl one got in, check out my thread please (I know I shouldn't be hopeful)
    Vespillo
    Vespillo
    There’s a texture pack on the Steam Workshop that turns the Baby Shark into an Axolotl.
    I don’t know what you play on, but if it’s pc it’ll work.
    Flasholotl
    Flasholotl
    I do play on pc, it's more of a passion thing for me to get my friends pets in though, it's a whole thing, I did a lot of pixel art, it's my favorite thread, but I will just enable that axolotl texture pack whenever I play
    I get so determined about things that I almost get obsessed, I'd say it's a character flaw but hey, it seems to be working, I've been literally the only one commenting on my pet thread but it still has like, 580 views so I would say people know about my movement, I don't know how they take suggestions from this forum but I feel if you guys are seeing it they are too, which makes me hopeful :3
    I'm still alive :)
    just hangin' around
    I've been hoping for any replies at all to my pets tweet so I could respond or change anything but I don't exactly want to put this thingy there so I'll say it here, in order of most likely to get added to least it's:
    1. Swamp Monster
    2. Homunculus
    3. Blue Axolotl
    (I'm desperate for feedback, it's my favorite thread for a reason)
    I'm live and in desperate need of verbal assistance, legendary mode is slightly harder than I thought it to be
    Flasholotl
    Flasholotl
    My twitch is the same as my forum username
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom