Recent content by FluxDemon13

1. FluxDemon13

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Yet again, just now fire feather :cool:
  2. FluxDemon13

Terraria: Roses and Thorns

Rose- more minion items, it opens up a whole new way of playing! Thorn- the Painter. I was building a new house in the jungle, because the witch doctor's message popped up, I finish and the painter randomly moved in (aaaargh!).
  3. FluxDemon13

Mobile Mechanical boss advice please!

Thanks guys, for all the awesome tips! The twins were the worst (spazmatizer hits SO hard!), but I got there in the end, and I've beaten the golem! :happy:
  4. FluxDemon13

Wow, just now first EVER hardmode dungeon kill= keybrand.
  5. FluxDemon13

Arch demons don't drop demon scythe...
  6. FluxDemon13

Hey, thanks for all the advice, I managed to beat the Destroyer enough times for full hallowed armour, and excalibur! Waiting for a solar eclipse now you probably know why :p
  7. FluxDemon13

My bad....

My bad....
  8. FluxDemon13

Yes...

Yes...
  9. FluxDemon13

Just had some great luck, I was looking for a beehive (for beenades) and I got the glitch which spawns in 2 queen bees randomly
  10. FluxDemon13

Got a megaphone AND the fast clock from the one pixie
  11. FluxDemon13

Untested key farm idea!!!

Oh... And yeah, someone probably has thought of this:confused:
  12. FluxDemon13

Untested key farm idea!!!

Hey guys, this idea came to me upon reading how a slime statue works, and I'd like to know how it works out. 1. Wire a slime statue, or more then one, up to a 3 second timer 2. Set up some kind of automatic/mechanism weapon(or full chlorophyte armour) so you can leave it afk 3. Stand somewhere...
  13. FluxDemon13

Thanks for the advice, it all may take a while, as I am still rolling around in crimson armour, and the only piercing weapon I have is a water bolt,but my world DOES now have titanium, and if I tackle prime first, I'm planning on making the flamethrower for the twins. P.s To make a thread...
  14. FluxDemon13

Scariest enemy!?

I have chosen the biggest menace to terraeian society ever... The green slime...
  15. FluxDemon13

on Hey guys, I have a new hardmode world, and need some souls from the skeleton prime in particular, I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice on gear, or just tips in general, that would be great!:happy:
Back
Top Bottom