Mobile Mechanical boss advice please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxDemon13

Terrarian
on Hey guys, I have a new hardmode world, and need some souls from the skeleton prime in particular, I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice on gear, or just tips in general, that would be great!:happy:

Well, I'd recommend full titanium or adamantite depending on your class.
I'd also recommend a good arena setup with heart lanterns, campfires, and maybe a small pool of honey.
If you are going for the destroyer, I'd go for something piercing.
If you want the twins, I recommend something with good range, and dps.
If you are going for prime, I'd go for something with a good contsant stream of damage. For example, the mushroom spear. (You will need to have killed a mech boss before getting this.
(Also, just a little thing about the forums, I'm kind of a noob and don't know how to make threads. If you could tell me, that'd be great.)

Thanks for the advice, it all may take a while, as I am still rolling around in crimson armour, and the only piercing weapon I have is a water bolt,but my world DOES now have titanium, and if I tackle prime first, I'm planning on making the flamethrower for the twins.

P.s To make a thread, just go to a specific category and find the button which will say 'create new thread' or something luke that.

In my opinion the worm is easiest, then skeletron prime, and finally the twins. I think I had titanium armor and the nights edge with some iron skin potions to start with. If you don't have much problem with the worm your probably good for skeletron.

I killed them all with a megashark (minishark for the destroyer) using mithril armor and no 1.2 items. I think I just showed you how its done. (crushed then before 1.2)

Well, I'd recommend full titanium or adamantite depending on your class.
I'd also recommend a good arena setup with heart lanterns, campfires, and maybe a small pool of honey.
If you are going for the destroyer, I'd go for something piercing.
If you want the twins, I recommend something with good range, and dps.
If you are going for prime, I'd go for something with a good contsant stream of damage. For example, the mushroom spear. (You will need to have killed a mech boss before getting this.
(Also, just a little thing about the forums, I'm kind of a noob and don't know how to make threads. If you could tell me, that'd be great.)

I only had full adamantite once...but in my new world, I got Titanium, AND IT IS SCARCE AS HECK. I could only manage the forge and a sword. My armor is Mythirl. Should I start making worlds to put in hardmode to get more ore or wut?

Just put down heaps of snow/ice in one area, then wait for it to rain and then kill frost golems for frost armor

Just put down heaps of snow/ice in one area, then wait for it to rain and then kill frost golems for frost armor
I don't understand any of that at all, but I am working on taming ground, so I'll flatten the rest of the snow biome, place ice, and wait for rain I guess. Also I have a question, what is Ancient armor for? I recently got a chest randomly. Can it be made better or is it not so good?

I killed them all with a megashark (minishark for the destroyer) using mithril armor and no 1.2 items. I think I just showed you how its done. (crushed then before 1.2)
I killed him with demon scythe and magic dagger,pre 1.2,with jungle armor.
Anyway,try to kill the destroyer and get the megashark.
Add crystal/ichor/cursed bullets,ranger gear,
Wings/emblem from WoF
Beat their mechanical chassis.

pff, all you need is the magic dagger and a way to get around him and you'll do fine stack up on all available combat potions and keep you're distance.

Like i said in an earlier thread; all you need to do to beat terraria's many bosses, is keep your distance and focus on dodging and attacking.

pff, all you need is the magic dagger and a way to get around him and you'll do fine stack up on all available combat potions and keep you're distance.

Like i said in an earlier thread; all you need to do to beat terraria's many bosses, is keep your distance and focus on dodging and attacking.

This is only very useful in mobile. In PC, it is a pain in the :red2: to click continuously to get the same result.

Hey, thanks for all the advice, I managed to beat the Destroyer enough times for full hallowed armour, and excalibur! Waiting for a solar eclipse now you probably know why :p

Destroyer's a pushover, demon scythe + molten. After that, twins with skybridge, hallowed ranger set, megashark, good wings. Finish off with Prime, for him you'll want Chlorophyte set, AOE magic weapons.

Thanks guys, for all the awesome tips! The twins were the worst (spazmatizer hits SO hard!), but I got there in the end, and I've beaten the golem! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom