Recent content by fork_head

1. fork_head

chickencook

chickencook
  2. fork_head

terraspark boots aren't worth it

mana flower is only good with like 2 weapons otherwise it's a wasted accessory slot because the quick mana keybind exists. of course it provides good quality of life but like, just play ranger if you dont want to deal with mana lol you can use wet bombs for fishing pools in my experience...
  3. fork_head

maybe check the facts next time bud
  4. fork_head

if tspark got a tinker with amphibian boots i'd be down with that along with frozen shield + ankh
  5. fork_head

exceedingly rare circumstances then
  6. fork_head

your world was probably from an old version where they had a 1/3 chance from sky chests. in the last update they got nerfed to a 1/40 chance of appearing
  7. fork_head

I can agree that shark fins are frustrating to get without a shark statue, but water walking pots are also the most common potion you can find from underground pots and with how little you actually use water walking for stuff, you should have more than enough for anything
  8. fork_head

first off, as others pointed out, spectre boots literally do that second of all why are you even using fledgling wings? they're insanely rare, they suck, and literally any other wing is better I guess none of this really matters on classic mode though
  9. fork_head

you claim the speed "helps you dodge" as if asphalt doesn't exist you claim that they "help you mine hellstone" as if you're gonna be doing that more than once, not to mention that is completely unrelated to post ml stuff buy ale from tavernkeep, shimmer into glass
  10. fork_head

something isn't adding up here
  11. fork_head

insignia requires one empress kill. betsy's wings was just an example as it's the best preml wing imo especially with insignia, but you really don't need boots at all that late in the game since your wings are stronger. witch's broom is actually quite good for ml, as well as the more well...
  12. fork_head

have you heard of a pickaxe okay but how often are you really going to be able to do that? not only would it be faster to just play the damn game and progress, you have to visit hell anyway for an obsidian rose, and what are you doing in pre boss hell anyway, other than grinding for demon...
  13. fork_head

i don't agree with your take on amphibians but i respect it
  14. fork_head

for moon lord you can use asphalt, infinite flight mounts, or insignia + betsy's wings, for twins you have asphalt and blessed apple, and eoc is easy enough to beat with hermes boots speed aside, in hardmode you want to use amphibian boots for bosses and not terrasparks; a measly 4mph speed...
  15. fork_head

what does any of this have to do with bosses ice skates are completely irrelevant, you are NEVER fighting a boss over thin ice or anything 3-4 mph over amphibian boots is not really significant... other than for wall of flesh maybe? again, the only time where water walking/lava resist is...
Back
Top Bottom