Recent content by Freyon77

1. F

NPCs & Enemies hello, I have always thought that it would be great, to be able to duel with the torch god in his physical form

When i first read this post j have thinking you are going to fight tg in real life :P
  2. F

Biomes & Nature Waterfall

It would be interesting
  3. F

**REPORTED** 1.4.4.9- Rain stops when you exited and re-enter your world

Actually its been more than a year after this bug has been reported.
  4. F

Working as Designed Sitting guide during the night does not move in

Yes only that he sat like that for the whole 10 minutes haha
  5. F

Working as Designed Sitting guide during the night does not move in

I'm about to get banned from the forum for sure . I'm not sure if the problem is reproducible and if it only affects the mobile version. To bring up 1.we wait until the night. 2.we build a house that the guide can move into but without a source of light 3.If the guide sits on a chair in the...
  6. F

PC Minimap resets completely every time I load into my world

And that's interesting I'll have to look at how it looks on my phone. Btw you can always remove your map file completely and load info your world with new uncorrupted file. But you will have to remove fog again
  7. F

Haha first off all we have to wait till finish terraria pc by Re-Logic and after this we have to...

Haha first off all we have to wait till finish terraria pc by Re-Logic and after this we have to start reporting bugs. I hope ports still will be updated to fix bugs afterall
  8. F

PC Minimap resets completely every time I load into my world

You have answered yourself. You closed the game without passing the save stage. The map is written in a separate file. During the freeze, it is possible that the map file was being updated and you interrupted it, so the file was corrupted. There is probably nothing you can do now the map does...
  9. F

Game Mechanics Mod support for mobile

There would be a problem with stability and performance. Despite the fact that wualcom is making better and better snapdragons that would soon easily hold such modifications. Add to this the bugs that currently exist in the current ports and you have an explosive mix Still no time for tmod for ports
  10. F

Mobile Cant get my game form my old device

Try updating google play store to latest and re add your google account to device
  11. F

Mobile Not compatible yet meeting minimum requirements.

You know what since 1.4 there are no longer the requirements that there were before. This phone today already has problems to keep the system running smoothly and the additional load of terraria would probably already completely cause crashes. Overall compatibility is probably the responsibility...
  12. F

Xbox One The demon heart doesn't drop for some reason

First, make sure you are playing on expert or master mode. But yes if as a colleague above said reinstall doesn't help then yes it is a bug. Imagine how amazing it is. Someone is porting/designing the game because we don't know who's fault it is in this case. And you know practically that...
  13. F

**REPORTED** [All] Weather Bugs out on Xbox One Multiplayer

Here, I don't know if it's still different, but in journey mode also after exiting the world the rain intensity setting bar is set to 0. The wind remains the same so I'd argue that the mobile bug with the wind resetting is not there going by this line of thinking Maybe it's the same thing but I...
  14. F

Working as Designed Has the rain gone completely crazy yet?

OK "resolved" because its propably an new mechanic,because its same on pc even on 1.3.X version as i checked on YouTube video's. Just Wiki may be wrong,already reported it but there is no place to talk about this. In order not to start a new topic I will report one more (probably) error...
Back
Top Bottom