Recent content by Furious_Helen

1. F

I am finally so bored with the game I was making I get depressed when I start coding it again.

I am finally so bored with the game I was making I get depressed when I start coding it again.
  2. F

:P Thank you. BTW: If you read it altogether it sounds a bit like Don't stop stalking me.

:P Thank you. BTW: If you read it altogether it sounds a bit like Don't stop stalking me.
  3. F

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

Thirteen. Yeah go thirteen. 13.
  4. F

HIYAAA!!!

Hello, everyone! I am Furious_Helen, a coder in Java, Python and others(JavaScript, etc.) I am learning C# and hope to one day becomeone of Terraria's developers(Probably not going to happen though ;( And I like gaming. And... I... am running out of things to say....... -_- That's all :)
  5. F

NPCs & Enemies Cthulu

Thank you a lot for telling me about Cthulhu as the conversation I had with someone else about this was really long ago(1 year maybe?) So I will have gotten tons of stuff about Cthulhu wrong.
  6. F

NPCs & Enemies Cthulu

Ahhhh, I see. Thanks for telling me. (How do I close threads?) P.S.: I would like this thread closed.
  7. F

NPCs & Enemies Cthulu

I was thinking about having an OP boss called Cthulu. The reasone I thought of this was because we fight his brain and eye. In real life, Cthulu is the "Illuminati God". So I was thinking we could have a boss called Cthulu. Also, we could add Flesh of Cthulu, which has a 10% chance to drop...
Back
Top Bottom