• Yeah, I guess so...

• It's not great...

• IT'S THE WORST IDEA EVER!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious_Helen

Terrarian
I was thinking about having an OP boss called Cthulu. The reasone I thought of this was because we fight his brain and eye. In real life, Cthulu is the "Illuminati God". So I was thinking we could have a boss called Cthulu.

Also, we could add Flesh of Cthulu, which has a 10% chance to drop either Cthulu's Arm, Cthulu's Torso, Cthulu's
Leg which would be combined to summon an Event like the Frost Moon and the Pumpkin Moon. It would have several difficult waves the player would have to survive in order to get to the Final Wave(Wave 20, maybe?) which would only have Cthulu(extremely OP) in it.

All the bosses would be Hardmode bosses(except for Eye and Brain of Cthulu).

For corrupted worlds(rather than crimson worlds), you could have Dark Cthulu as a boss at the end of the Event(maybe called End of the World?) which would be a corrupted version of Cthulu.

To craft the Death Talisman(maybe the name?), the item you need to summon the Event, in a Crimson world, you would need:
● Cthulu's Eye - 1 (1% chance to drop ONE from Eye of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Brain - 1 (20% chance to drop ONE from Brain of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Bravery - 10 (10% chance to drop ONE from the Moon Lord in a Crimson World)
● Cthulu's Arm - 2 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Torso - 1 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Leg - 2 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)

To craft the Death Talisman(is the name a good idea??), the item you need to summon the Event, in a Corrupted world, you would need:
● Cthulu's Eye - 1 (1% chance to drop ONE from Eye of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Death - 1 (20% chance to drop ONE from Eater of Worlds)
● Cthulu's Immorality - 10 (10% chance to drop ONE from the Moon Lord in a Corrupted World)
● Cthulu's Arm - 2 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Torso - 1 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)
● Cthulu's Leg - 2 (10% chance to drop ONE from Flesh of Cthulu)
● Suspicious Broken Talisman - (100% chance of being in a chest in a Meteorite called The Wrath From Above, which would give you the achievement "What is this?!". The Meteorite has a 1% chance of spawning next to your location, dealing extreme knockback but small damage, every time you kill Eye of Cthulu in Hardmode.)

To summon Flesh of Cthulu you would use a Suspicious Broken Talisman.

In The Wrath From Above chest, there would be weapons and items useful to players who entered Hardmode recently, but not useless to players who are close to the Cthulu boss.

Tooltips:
(Tooltips surrounded in speech marks [" "] are speech from the item, while tooltips surrounded in quotes [' '] are speech from the player.)
● Death Talisman - You should keep away from this...
● Cthulu's Eye - 'What's the use of this?'
● Cthulu's Brain - 'What is this used for?'
● Cthulu's Bravery - Bravery in its purest form.
● Cthulu's Arm - It looks like it's been ripped out of its socket.
● Cthulu's Torso - "It's what it looks like."
● Cthulu's Leg - 'Digusting...'
● Suspicious Looking Broken Talisman - 'What now...'
● Cthulu's Death - A cold ripple passes through you.
● Cthulu's Immorality - All living things feel like weaklings when you hold this.

If you think this is bad please post and say why and how I could improve this.

Last edited:
Sorry, the forum rules say no Cthulhu suggestions (yet we still have the Moon Lord)
Also, if you just beat the Moon Lord I'm pretty sure you don't need weapons useful for very early Hardmode...
Ahhhh, I see. Thanks for telling me.

(How do I close threads?)

P.S.: I would like this thread closed.

Gonna read through this when I have more time, but its spelled Cthulhu. And he's not the illuminati god, not sure where you heard that but they're nto related at all. Cthulhu is a Great Old One who traveled to Earth from space and used to rule it with his army of Cthulhi. He was imprisoned in an underwater city though.

Gonna read through this when I have more time, but its spelled Cthulhu. And he's not the illuminati god, not sure where you heard that but they're nto related at all. Cthulhu is a Great Old One who traveled to Earth from space and used to rule it with his army of Cthulhi. He was imprisoned in an underwater city though.

Thank you a lot for telling me about Cthulhu as the conversation I had with someone else about this was really long ago(1 year maybe?) So I will have gotten tons of stuff about Cthulhu wrong.

To quote Loki in the rules for the suggestion section:
  • Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for this idea and no further feedback on the matter is necessary for now. Suggestions related to existing and new disembodied parts of Cthulhu are unaffected by this policy and still allowed.
As such this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom