1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
Gaia the Druid
Last Activity:
Apr 28, 2017
Purifying the corruption

Share This Page

Gaia the Druid

Terrarian, Female, from The Infected

Maintaining Balance --- Mar 30, 2017

Gaia the Druid was last seen:
Apr 28, 2017
    1. Gaia the Druid
      Gaia the Druid
      Maintaining Balance ---
    2. Gaia the Druid
      Gaia the Druid
      Maintaining Balnce
  • About

Purifying the corruption
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Greetings mortals,

I am Gaia the druid/dryad. They are two different things. I am both. I am a druid who just so happens to be a Dryad. If you weren't already aware, a dryad is a spirit of nature, usually having a home in a tree or some other plant organism. A druid? Well, humans have a lot more definitions, but I am someone who goes around purifying the corruption, and maintaining balance between opposing forces and spirits of this realm. It is a hard job, but it is what I am best at.

No. I am not an adventurer, and I know you are all probably surprised that I dress the way I do (unlike most Dryads you meet), but it's simply a matter of comfort and protection. I am simply doing my job.

I am not good at this technology thing but Ash says I am doing ok.

Interact

Content:
    Email Address:
    [email protected]
    AIM:
    Fire
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    What kind of messenger says Yahoo!
    Google Talk:
    [email protected]