Recent content by Gaia_Bladeo

1. G

Weapons & Equip Something about boomrangs and special ammo

I reworked the main post, it should be better now, and a bit less messed up, even if exemples makes it bigger. I may have to edit it again in the futur thougt because my english is far from perfect. I just hope i didn't missed an important point.
  2. G

I edited my message and supressed all the boomrang-related idea since as you said it's exactly the same. I don't think i can edit the title thougt. For the ammo, a special key like for changing weapon could help? But with only one key, which would make you use the ammo placed above or under the...
  3. G

Weapons & Equip Stacking Boomerangs - Making them Reforgable

Indeed it's a nice idea, and reforging them would help them to stand usefull against new 1.3 ennemy who will surely be even more tanky, especialy with that new expert mode. But I already see the "More than insane" knockback coming. If they rise blue slime HP enough with expert mode, I'm gonna do...
  4. G

Okay gotta see this topic for the boomrang reforge then At least there is still the ammo thing that hasn't been posted yet (I hope? x)
  5. G

Hi guys, i've been thinking about a little fonctionality which could help ranger: Being able to change the current used ammo without opening your inventory! As you know there are many differents arrows and bullets with differents special effect in this game, but you can't switch ammo in a...
Back
Top Bottom