Recent content by Galadows

1. Galadows

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Well, we're actually in hardmod, wich, if i understood correctly, makes his chances to get an item from the traveling merchant everytime he spawns to 100%, but he still doesn't have anything in any of his shop ...
  2. Galadows

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Hello ! It's been a while since I use this mod in every modpack I make on terraria, love everything, but for an unknown reasons, during all the playthroughs I did since the stationary merchant was added, he always keep an empty inventory...anyone already had a similar problem ?
  3. Galadows

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

We don't know, we just know it's down, and it could be back online for the 21 or later...
  4. Galadows

The problem is not you, or tmodloader, the modbrowser is offline since several days.
  5. Galadows

The right serverfile is available on their discord server
  6. Galadows

tModLoader MOD Mega-Pack!

How many mods are you guys using ? i remember having a "similar" problem where beating the wall of flesh would just make the entire world bugged
  7. Galadows

where is it located ? EDIT: never mind, found it: [19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Win32NT server [19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.7.2 [19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA [19:06:44] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable...
  8. Galadows

Hello ! just tried to start back a multiplayer game with a friend of mine, but the server just crash, even if started manually outside of the game (using the last version 0.11.5) any idea why it's doing that? Here's what i get in the log when i try to start a server using the in-game 'host and...
Back
Top Bottom