Recent content by GamerChiq

1. GamerChiq

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Okay the little slimes moving into town have to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. The amount of time that I stared at that gif if borderline creepy. Or just... yanno...creepy.
  2. GamerChiq

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I am WAY too hype about this. I kind fell off with Terraria...work, family, adulting. I just bought a new gaming PC and of course put Terraria on it...and then I noticed the 1.4 update for mobile today...it's like xmas!
  3. GamerChiq

Mobile Multiplayer

Is it just me or is anyone else having a :red: of a time trying to connect to a server? Am I doing something wrong?
  4. GamerChiq

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

I ordered mine...can't wait!!!!!
  5. GamerChiq

I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

Ha this was absolutely awesome! I would have made myself insane doing it. I don't know if you answered this already but did you do this all in one sitting?
  6. GamerChiq

Mod for increasing inventory space?

I am honestly surprised I haven't seen such a mod yet. But I agree, it's not really worth it. Especially with that pig trough thingie (the name escapes me). All I have seen is a mod that increases the number of accessory slots, which is pretty cool. I have it installed, but I don't really use it...
  7. GamerChiq

PC Sooo...

I guess Terraria decided that it didn't like the update and decided not to run at all. I uinstalled steam and terraria no less than three times and it just won't start up...at all. Nothing. I really don't think my PC is the problem--considering that the game was working (mostly) fine until the...
  8. GamerChiq

PC Cannot Create a New World

So I have been having problems with Terraria for a little while now, before the update for reasons that I have no idea of. I don't think it is my computer as I just purchased it like a month and a half ago. But, I ended up uinstalling Terraria and Steam from my computer and reinstalling it. When...
  9. GamerChiq

Problems With Game Loading

Well at least I know it's not only me it's not working for. Talk about being disappointed. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  10. GamerChiq

CC Creation Compendium #41

These are incredible!
  11. GamerChiq

Mobile EveryPlay?

another good app for game recording is Mobizen on Google Play.
  12. GamerChiq

Gamepad Question

thank you! I appreciate that. I'm using a third party controller...cheap one lol. It's called iBuffalo. So I will see how to get that configured. Thanks again!
  13. GamerChiq

Gamepad Question

If I am posting this in the wrong place, feel free to point me to the right thread and lock this. I've been away for some time now and I see there has been controller support added. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get it set up. Do I just plug my game pad into the computer and...
  14. GamerChiq

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I know I am itching to use the gamepad I JUST bought specifically to use in Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom