Recent content by Garuwashi

1. Garuwashi

.wld.bak files filling recycle bin

i think they have it deleting the files in stead of just overwriting them. i checked my recylce bin a moment ago and have about 150 of them in there starting from the 4th
  2. Garuwashi

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

There is an issue with the pirate minions, they keep getting stuck going after something and wont change target or fly to me when i go a long distance from them, they will just go after what they were till the creature despawns or dies, it is preventing them from attacking things that are near...
  3. Garuwashi

restarted the server and it is still doing it, just destroys the plant without anything dropping.
  4. Garuwashi

There is an issue with trying to open the flying piggy bank while using the gravitation potion and being upside down, in the first photo the two torches to either side of me are where you can open the flying piggy bank, everywhere else you have to hover over the area opposite it, example: if you...
  5. Garuwashi

aa i am not using pots, just trying to pick them up off their respective block, can pick up by swinging my sword but not with the SoR, so far the only ones that i have been able to get seeds with the SoR was the Moonglow in the forest and blink root, the others that i have posted locations of...
  6. Garuwashi

The Staff of Regrowth is not picking up anything when I use it on Moonglow, Waterleaf and Fireblossom, I can use other tools to pick them up and will get a drop but the staff stopped working on those items. I have not tried it on the other plants yet.
  7. Garuwashi

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

you have to have steam running in order to play it. happened to me and i couldn't figure out why until i realized that i had closed steam
Back
Top Bottom