• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by police horse

1. police horse

Minecraft Dungeons is way too cinematically epic for the game it's based on.

Minecraft Dungeons is way too cinematically epic for the game it's based on.
  2. police horse

if it had a superhero name it would be super super-depressed lmao

if it had a superhero name it would be super super-depressed lmao
  3. police horse

This sentence requires commas.

This sentence requires commas.
  4. police horse

When it reaches the top of the staircase, it stands still and slowly rises to its correct...

When it reaches the top of the staircase, it stands still and slowly rises to its correct position, glitching through all the blocks along the way.
  5. police horse

So on closer inspection, I think this has do have something to do with how the squirrel is...

So on closer inspection, I think this has do have something to do with how the squirrel is interacting with the platforms. You'll notice how when it's at the top of the platform staircase, it falls a long way, then takes several movements that resemble it going up platforms (falling further...
  6. police horse

he defies game physics to assert dominance

he defies game physics to assert dominance
  7. police horse

So, uh, I don't suppose any of your critters have done this before? [MEDIA]

So, uh, I don't suppose any of your critters have done this before?
  8. police horse

They probably have slightly different spawn intricacies. Zombies are just normal enemies...

They probably have slightly different spawn intricacies. Zombies are just normal enemies; wyverns are mini bosses.
  9. police horse

Ever tried chewing something (e.g. crackers) while looking at a digital alarm clock?

Ever tried chewing something (e.g. crackers) while looking at a digital alarm clock?
  10. police horse

how do you even keep track of all of the building materials in this game

how do you even keep track of all of the building materials in this game
  11. police horse

A question concerning the functionality of torch luck: does it apply to just regular torches, or...

A question concerning the functionality of torch luck: does it apply to just regular torches, or does it extend to their other variants that you can craft with them, such as campfires and tiki torches?
  12. police horse

In addition to that, there's a certain charm to decorated NPC complexes, but this new system...

In addition to that, there's a certain charm to decorated NPC complexes, but this new system serves to limit your creativity with different housing designs.
  13. police horse

I haven't experienced any inconsistencies yet, but I think there should be a way to toggle it...

I haven't experienced any inconsistencies yet, but I think there should be a way to toggle it on/off. It's great because it encourages you to build actual shelters for NPCs and provides them with a little more character, but at the same time, your average casual player shouldn't be penalised...
  14. police horse

I need a mod that brings back the Thrower class and expands it into hardmode, with stable weapon...

I need a mod that brings back the Thrower class and expands it into hardmode, with stable weapon progression and armour sets. I know that there are probably some out there (well, expansions for 1.3. anyway), but most of them also add a plethora of new content aside from that.
  15. police horse

I mean, I don't think you should be taking most criticism seriously if it's coming from a...

I mean, I don't think you should be taking most criticism seriously if it's coming from a Youtube comment section.
Top Bottom