• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by GawenStarTeller

1. GawenStarTeller

There are lots of people who will rat others out for being too sensitive when exposed to dark...

There are lots of people who will rat others out for being too sensitive when exposed to dark humour, but the people who use it are often inconsiderate and insensitive for utilising it around them. Several people who make jokes about depression are also self-depreciative and wrestle with the...
  2. GawenStarTeller

I wouldn't say that making jokes about depression is always distasteful per se, but yes, you...

I wouldn't say that making jokes about depression is always distasteful per se, but yes, you have to understand the gravity of what you're saying and avoid doing it in the wrong company. There are ways to make jokes about terrible things without dismissing the struggles the people inflicted...
  3. GawenStarTeller

My brother also keeps several ant colonies that are currently hibernating, with multiple queens...

My brother also keeps several ant colonies that are currently hibernating, with multiple queens that each have their own names I can't remember.
  4. GawenStarTeller

I have three cats: a calico named Sassy, a tabby with a white underbelly that she gave birth to...

I have three cats: a calico named Sassy, a tabby with a white underbelly that she gave birth to named Floofy, and gray tuxedo chonk named Cooper. We used to have a fourth one, Squishy, but he sadly passed away last year. In addition to that, my mother owns three rats named Martin, and...
  5. GawenStarTeller

bonus points if you tune into any radio station and the host says "lmao i don't care about...

bonus points if you tune into any radio station and the host says "lmao i don't care about global warming, i'm going to the beach"
  6. GawenStarTeller

also griffon

also griffon
  7. GawenStarTeller

recently i realised how ungodly of a word gryphon is simply because of how many localised...

recently i realised how ungodly of a word gryphon is simply because of how many localised spellings it has
  8. GawenStarTeller

Say the first word that comes to mind

Turn
  9. GawenStarTeller

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Fairy/Flying
Top Bottom