GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what sucks about contemplating the possibility of a vegetarian/vegan diet? The fact that society has virtually no support for it. Every restaurant caters meat as the primary attraction on their menu with like one vegetarian option, tops. Makes food choices seem incredibly shallow.
    • Sad
    Reactions: RavageTheSavage
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    I'm not vegetarian, but my advice is: eat crackers. My diet is mostly composed of various brands of crackers because of my flavor and texture sensitivities, and it's great! And I also eat waffles, cheerios, grilled cheese, V8, garlic bread, spaghetti, etc.
    "Why do you prefer the winter months over summer?"
    I mean, nowadays? It's because in the winter there's an incredibly lower likelihood that the entire country will be on fire and there will be a lesser chance that everyone will have to evacuate their homes.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I honestly think either Equinoxes are the best months. Summer is way too hot, and winter is way too cold. The only thing that I like is that Winter shows that school is somewhat half way there and summer is cause of all of the things you can do.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    The reason I like the Equinoxes better is that they're not too cold or not too hot. I kind of like fall more because of October and November and how it Las less mosquitos than Spring and summer.
    • Love
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    However, the only downside is that when it comes to cleaning a leaves, it can be a damn chore to deal with especially if you have a big yard like I do.
    • Love
    For real, can I have more games with Dark Souls-like gameplay that don't go out of their way to incorporate a bunch of gross, extremely dark stuff like extreme gore and incest in the lore? Elden Ring and its combat would be the perfect game for me if there wasn't a nightmarish abomination around every corner.
    Niko from GUNshot!
    Niko from GUNshot!
    Its nice and clean in the roundtable hold!

I suppose it’s no fun to just sit there, though. I did that for a long time..

If you think elden is gruesome and bloody and weird, then you would HATE bloodborne..
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Maybe Elden Ring isn't the worst of the worst, but it's certainly darker than other fantasy games like, say, Skyrim. There's an entire "Dark Fantasy" genre dedicated towards making the most of the gruesome and the macabre, and most souls-like titles seem to be placed in it. I could really do with like a censorship mod that replaces those elements with something else, that'd be great
    Ever just feel like that there are some people that are NPCs? Not in the sense that they behave irregularly, but rather, they're just so inexplicably good at doing something that they couldn't possibly have taken the time to actually learn it, as if they were just placed there as a background character who already knows everything.
    FalloutGuy645
    FalloutGuy645
    Honestly the human brain will never cease to amaze me. You’re right, some people can just do phenomenal things without much thought. It’s kind of fascinating, really.
    Contemplator
    Contemplator
    Multiple times for me, actually. Wasn't sure if it was because they started learning it since they were extremely young, if they're just simply gifted, or both. I don't know.
    For real, does anyone even customize those accounts that some multiplayer games force you to make in order to play them? I'll usually make them and then forget they ever existed, but they usually have avatar settings and everything.
    Look, I know I've already spent a lot of energy nagging on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, but aside from Dexit still being present, my expectations were regardless still pretty high? But some of these technical issues people have encountered are just... wow. What a rough release.
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther and Impostor
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Though Legends: Arceus is also a core series game, so that's basically three core series games this year (counting ScVi separately).
    Ooh yeah Conquest II would be awesome. ^^
    (Or Ranger, but I imagine that would be heavily different from the DS games--)
    Esther
    Esther
    I'd just like to see a return to pixel art.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    With how SV has been reported to be preforming, if they said they didn't include all the Pokemon this time to improve frame rates or something, I may have actually believed them. But yeah, a game of this scope definitely required more development time, especially when the company publishing them is Gamefreak and they've historically mediocre at making 3D content to begin with.
    Oh hey, look, my favourite Pokemon didn't make it into a main series Pokemon game! Again! More reason for me not to buy Scarlet and Violet, I guess...
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    It's frustrating, cause the size of the Franchise really makes it inexcusable to put so little effort into the product... But at the end of the day, the Games aren't the thing that makes money, so the Pokémon Company has no interest in investing more into the Game Development...
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Honestly, Dexit isn't the real issue to me. I never use any Pokemon outside of the Pokedex anyway, so it likely wouldn't be very impactful for my playing experience. My problem has always been that they've never given us a legitimate reason to cut half the Pokedex; every excuse they've given has either been proven to be a lie or otherwise inaccurate.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    If they said that they decided to remove most of the Pokemon from SWSH just because they felt like it, I would have been upset, but more comfortable with their explanation. If they said the reason there's only 400 Pokemon is SV is to make it run better, I would be okay with that... if it was true and wasn't an explanation coming from the most profitable franchise in the world.
    Modern Pokemon fans be like: dang, Pokemon Sword and Shield were some of the most lackluster entries in the series, in Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl were the worst remakes to date... Legends Arceus was cool, but needed more polish and content. Anyway, I'm off to preorder Pokemon Scarlet and Violet!
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, Hidden Power. Why did they remove it in gen 8?! also they better bring back Flash being useful to light up caves, I say as I blindly go through Rock Tunnel in firered without it
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    After reflecting on this status, it occurs to me that what I've said is pretty directly toxic/demeaning to people that have preordered the games, so for that I apologize. That said, history has shown time and time again that you should never pay for something that hasn't been released and you don't have enough information on, so I'd also advise against it in the future.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Not that it matters what I say since I imagine Σ has blocked me already... sigh. If it's any consolation, I want to like the franchise, and I'll probably end up getting Sword/Shield/Scarlet/Violet as a used copy eventually. Despite my reservations against the games, Generation 8 had a score of good Pokemon designs that lure me back despite my commitments ;-;
    • Love
    oh boy i can't wait for the next pokemon generation with a forced experience share, forced affection bonuses, more than half the pokemon unavailable for no valid reasoning, recycled models, recycled animations, and phenomenal features removed... and for everyone else to still buy them anyway.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    So in relation to the comment I left here yesterday when I was in a darker mindset, I just wanted to mention that anyone implying that you're directly responsible for their thoughts of suicide/self harm is emotionally abusive, and that you shouldn't have to put up with it whether they're serious or not.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    That said... am I not allowed to voice my criticisms on the direction of the Pokemon franchise, no matter how negatively perceived and exhaustive they are? How else am I supposed to indicate that I want things to change? By staying silent, and only allowing praise? It's not like I've been at odds with the franchise for several generations; Sword and Shield was what triggered my disdain.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    I'm just saying that I see constant negativity all the :red:ing time, and I'm tired of it.
    I've also gotten to a point where I notice slander a lot easier than praise.
    It makes it feel like according to everyone, everything's :red:ty and can never be fixed because every single human being is completely unpleaseable.
    The Lightyear movie holds up decently well as its own standalone movie, but the one thing that bothered me after watching it that confirmed all my suspicions based on the information they spoiled prior to the film releasing... it isn't the movie Andy watched. It can't be. There's too many inconsistencies.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Between the film and what limited lore was included in Toy Story, I mean. This wouldn't be so terrible, if they didn't explicitly state that it was the film Andy watched at the beginning.
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    I guess ðat can happen when ðey try to tie movies togeðer ðat don't fit togeðer. I felt ðe same way about Cruella. I enjoyed it but I've never felt it worked as a prequel to 101 Dalmatians. Maybe ðey should accept ðat standalone movies can be good wiþout beiŋ forced into a cinematic universe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom