Recent content by Gearzoid II

1. Gearzoid II

Follow you I will! Have you been wanting to join twitter for some time neo? Or is it a recent...

Follow you I will! Have you been wanting to join twitter for some time neo? Or is it a recent thing. Also, I'm just a little surprised you haven't followed FuryForged yet... :^)
  2. Gearzoid II

I probably shouldn't be commenting on such an old status of yours Neo, but I just went on the...

I probably shouldn't be commenting on such an old status of yours Neo, but I just went on the trek that is near where I live (not for religious reasons, but I won't go into that) and remembered this pie chart you made. It near perfectly describes the experience :).
  3. Gearzoid II

-

I REALLY like it MarshMallow! Thanks a ton for sticking with the request too, even though I made it late last year. I think it will make for a excellent profile picture to use for awhile :).
  4. Gearzoid II

First status in months and it's just for my 1st TCF anniversary. I'm not active anymore, but...

First status in months and it's just for my 1st TCF anniversary. I'm not active anymore, but I've sure had a fun time here.
  5. Gearzoid II

I stop by the forums every once in a while now and saw your status showcasing him a few weeks ago.

I stop by the forums every once in a while now and saw your status showcasing him a few weeks ago.
  6. Gearzoid II

Without scrolling through a bunch of posts, I'm guessing it is of your OC Polluxx?

Without scrolling through a bunch of posts, I'm guessing it is of your OC Polluxx?
  7. Gearzoid II

To quote an NPC in the game: "...So, another would join our group." Anyways I hope you continue...

To quote an NPC in the game: "...So, another would join our group." Anyways I hope you continue to have fun playing HK :D.
  8. Gearzoid II

Congrats! Are they off for good?

Congrats! Are they off for good?
  9. Gearzoid II

@Loogy I'm pretty sure Pikachumania is referring to emulators that allow for the playing of...

@Loogy I'm pretty sure Pikachumania is referring to emulators that allow for the playing of older video games from the 1980's and 90's like Super Mario Bros 3 and The Legend of Zelda.
  10. Gearzoid II

I agree with Talon that the game is worth more than the normal price (I have spent over 90 hours...

I agree with Talon that the game is worth more than the normal price (I have spent over 90 hours playing the game across 4 saves, half of those on my very first save), but if you're still looking to buy the game on sale I think a sale will occur when the final free DLC releases in about a month...
  11. Gearzoid II

My record is 48, but my days of getting loads of alerts have been long gone due to my inactivity.

My record is 48, but my days of getting loads of alerts have been long gone due to my inactivity.
  12. Gearzoid II

And thank you for being a great friend :).

And thank you for being a great friend :).
  13. Gearzoid II

Hpy brthdy chd!

Hpy brthdy chd!
  14. Gearzoid II

Green. But I like orange and gray as well.

Green. But I like orange and gray as well.
  15. Gearzoid II

Hpy Brthdy Bl jy! Interesting to see you share the same birthday as Fury. Anyways have a good...

Hpy Brthdy Bl jy! Interesting to see you share the same birthday as Fury. Anyways have a good one :).
Back
Top Bottom