1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
Gearzoid II
Home Page:
Doing what I want to ATM

Share This Page

Gearzoid II

Terrarian, Male, from UberCAKE's house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have a announcement to make (cont.) Jul 30, 2017

1. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      I have a announcement to make (cont.)
      1. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        I will be leaving the TCF (taking a break from it) to put more focus into earning money for a better computer, and to just take a break in general. So do not expect my presence here for the next month or so. If you need to contact me during this break you can on Twitter (@gearzoid2) and Discord (Gearzoid2#7500) :).
      2. WingedOracle
        WingedOracle
        see you tomorrow :)
        Jul 30, 2017
      3. ZcanKal2.0
        ZcanKal2.0
        You may have become inactive, but you still will always post dem baum memes.
        Aug 15, 2017 at 12:42 AM
    2. GriffdeBiff
      1. Aesir likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        well i should now. as for what its about? man, i dont know
        Jul 29, 2017
      4. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Alright, I know it's a randomness test from reading the new profile posts section.
        Jul 29, 2017
      5. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        that too
        Jul 29, 2017
    3. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      A new h3h3 vid as well? Today is a special day indeed.
      1. Eyad the stickman likes this.
    4. Gearzoid II
      1. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
        Jul 27, 2017
      2. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        8% battery life?

:red: it
        Jul 27, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      3. Eyad the stickman
        Eyad the stickman
        :red: i want to watch it so hard but i cant because my internet is almost at the end :p
        Jul 27, 2017
    5. ChaoticFlame
      ChaoticFlame
      [​IMG] Close enough.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        Technically not. I manually obtained it through exploitation of the game mechanics.
        Jul 27, 2017
      3. Eyad the stickman
        Eyad the stickman
        Well in my opinion it is cheating well you can say its a trick to get more chance of getting something but the game say here get an enchanted sword you should be happy with it
        Jul 27, 2017
      4. ChaoticFlame
        ChaoticFlame
        Yeah, I guess, but nevertheless I don't like cheating, this is probably one of the few times I can reassure myself to do so.
        Jul 27, 2017
        Eyad the stickman likes this.
    6. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Because boredom hit today, it's time to finally check out that channel known as Kurzgesagt.
      1. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        First impression: Excellent quality and animation. As well as interesting topics being covered.
        Jul 26, 2017
    7. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      [Starbound] two giant meteors landed near me today and scared me silly. Here is the aftermath: [​IMG]
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I think the Avikian have it right with the Keffs. They're pretty fun to ride... and amazingly are more compact than the Avali hoverbike. Which, you'd think with how the Avali are that the damn thing would be ultra compact and sleek, but it ain't...
        Jul 26, 2017
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Huh, I would use Keffs over the Avali bike, but I when I use Keffs I can't seem to be able to drive up steep mountains/walls in Keffs so that's why I use the Avali bike instead.
        Jul 26, 2017
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Huh... don't get the problem. Though, I tend to use them when exploring various ocean type planets (normal water, poison, tidewater, lava, etc.). So... no huge cliffs to climb up... usually.

You know? Because I found out the various hoverbikes (including the Keffs) float on liquids.
        Jul 26, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
    8. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      My cousins dog Sydney died today. She was an absolutely wonderful dog to be around and play with. May she rest in peace.
      1. fireman7100
        fireman7100
        Aw man :( R.I.P
        Jul 25, 2017
    9. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      [Starbound] A WIP bio-dome I built on my space station. Took roughly 3+ hours total to build. [​IMG]
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Like the idea of it... still don't like that Starbound Space Stations don't have themes to them. You know? Like a racial theme to them based on what you choose upon buying one.
        Jul 23, 2017
      2. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Yeah. There are admin commands that let you destroy space station exteriors/teleporters, but it is admin mode.
        Jul 23, 2017
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I'd actually be okay using that. Kinda end up using cheats from time to time anyways based on what I'm doing.
        Jul 23, 2017
    10. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      MappyGaming and Yrimirs uploads today were a real treat :D.
    11. Gearzoid II
    12. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Over 50% of my twitter followers are forum members here.
    13. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      My impulse to check YouTube was correct, as a new h3h3 video is out! [​IMG]
      1. Myu likes this.
      2. Myu
        Myu
        thanks for notifying me! papa bless
        Jul 19, 2017
        aWolfen and Gearzoid II like this.
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Papa bless Myu :).
        Jul 19, 2017
        Myu likes this.
      4. Fedora The Explorer
        Jul 19, 2017
    14. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      I think I was Suweekas 10,000th like. Hoh. Not 100% sure though. [​IMG]
      1. Gearzoid II
        Jul 19, 2017
    15. Eyad the stickman
      Eyad the stickman
      well you make memes i make comix
      1. Gearzoid II
        Jul 17, 2017
    16. Eyad the stickman
      Eyad the stickman
      Gearzoid you need to make a meme for the new episode of calamity series
      2. Eyad the stickman
        Eyad the stickman
        oh lol sorry i forgot that you were doing it on his profile because i have a bad memory
        Jul 17, 2017
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        That's fine. But anyways why not have a look at the new memes I made there!
        Jul 17, 2017
      4. Eyad the stickman
        Jul 17, 2017
    17. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
    18. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Anyone else seen those dancing hot dog memes? I saw more than a couple on twitter today.
      1. fireman7100
        fireman7100
        Nah I haven't my dude
        Jul 16, 2017
      2. LeGurdah
        LeGurdah
        If I saw a dancing hot dog replace every single president's head, it would come full circle.
        Jul 16, 2017
    19. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Now that @Yrimir is back, I guess it's time to binge watch the current episodes of the Hagrid playthrough, watched #1 so far and LOVED it :D
      1. The Eye of Horus
        The Eye of Horus
        I will be doing that too! Cane's series is so good that I can't wait to see the one he was inspired by.
        Jul 13, 2017
        Vladimier, neoselket and Gearzoid II like this.
      2. Fedora The Explorer
        Fedora The Explorer
        We must prepare for our lord and savior...! Ha grid!
        Jul 15, 2017
        Vladimier and Gearzoid II like this.
    20. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Just helping ChippyGaming out with clearing some things up on reddit concerning clickbait titles, and I got a toenail surgery.
      1. Vladimier and neoselket like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gearzoid2/
    Doing what I want to ATM
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    Favorite Thread:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-spriting-carnival-2.721/
    I like Greater Dog from Undertale.

Here is my Modded Starbound Screenshot thread:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/modded-starbound-screenies.56780/

~Stuff you may find interesting about me~

Hello there, I am known as Gearzoid II. You will find me under that name on quite a few sites.

I got my name from a robot in a children's drawing book named "Gearzo". I took that name, turned it into "Gearzoid", then used it as my second Terraria characters name on the Xbox 360 version of the game. Then later I added the "II" or "2nd" because it sounded cool :nursecool:.

The first time I played Terraria was late December 2013 on the Xbox 360. I got the game and the Xbox during that years christmas. After a few days I fell in love with the game and soon was playing it more than my previous favorite game, Minecraft PE Yes I know a lot of you dislike/hate Minecraft. I even remember the first day 1.2 came out for console. I played for hours that night because of how cool the update was. Even though the bugs came along and destroyed one of my worlds, I still enjoyed the update. As time went on I got the Mobile version of the game and enjoyed playing through that and got an Xbox One and Terraria on that (I'll be playing the 1.3 update when it comes out for console, even though I have the PC version). And in October 2016, I finally bought the PC edition of the game and loved playing through it. My current hours in PC are 249+ and ~250+ on Mobile and Console combined (So in total I have roughly 500+ hours across multiple versions of Terraria).

I know I don't have as much Terraria playtime as some of you hardcore fans, but I don't really care.

Other games I have enjoyed playing/are currently playing are Burnout Paradise Again, I know some of you H.A.T.E Electronic Arts, Starbound, Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends Yet again, I know some of you hate Ubisoft, and Overwatch.

~And that's all for my bio folks!~

Signature

I like to make fanart in game (Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft) and have made fanart for HappyDays, ppowersteef, Techunter_Talon, Uzume Tennoubushi, Diekonradish, UberCAKE, PythonGB and BaumProductions so far. I may not be the best at constructing fanart (I suck I know) but I enjoy making it and making people happy through it :happy:. P.S. Please don't stereotype my fan-meme making as a means of getting high like counts. I make the memes for fun.

And in case your wondering Happy and Baum have featured my fanart in their videos. I am VERY grateful for that :).

The videos are Skyblock challenge ep. 10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPzKVByl9A&t=36s

and Calamity mod ep. 16 (Nice Sprite, Bro).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-zQPhTbo90&t=27s

Both of the Starbound fanart screenshots were made in MODDED Starbound. So that is why you might be curious about some tiles used.
    ~The Beepboop spoiler contains the fanart and fan memes I've made. You might like 'em, you might not ^^.~

[​IMG]
    Fanart for BaumProductions (based off of a recent twitter pic).
    [​IMG]
    Fanart for HappyDays (#HeartsForHappy).

[​IMG]
    Fanart for ppowersteef to congratulate beating Expert-Hardcore :cool:.
    [​IMG]
    Art for Shadow_Mantis (I like his Starbound screenies) <3.
    [​IMG]
    Some art of Milt64966's Starbound character ~:happy:.
    [​IMG]
    Art for Diekon Radish (He is a nice person to know `:happy:).
    [​IMG]
    A thing for UberCAKE.
    [​IMG]
    Fanart for PythonGB :dryadhappy:
    [​IMG]
    Art of an Avali from Starbound for Shadow Mantis. Cringey I know but i'm proud I took the time to make it. And yeah, he didn't really like it either.
    [​IMG] Fan-meme no.20.

[​IMG] Fan-meme no.19.

[​IMG] Fan-meme no.18.

[​IMG] Fan-meme no.17 (My most popular).

[​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.16.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.15.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.14.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.13.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.12.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.11 :p
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.10 :p
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.9.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.8.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.7.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.6.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.5.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.4.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.3.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.2.
    [​IMG]
    Fan-meme no.1.
    [​IMG]
    A meme for Unit One :p
    [​IMG]
    Avikan Variant.
    [​IMG]
    Variant no.2.
    [​IMG]
    A profile pic.
    I support the following mods:
    Click on the banner to go to that mods thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Art of my modded Starbound character, Avikan Ben, made by Crossfang on the Starbound forums. Check out his other amazing art here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/crossfangs-gaelicbound-workshop.102179/

[​IMG]
    Art of my modded Terraria OC, Gearzoid VI, made by ppowersteef. Check out his other amazing art here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ppower-arts.832/
    [​IMG]

Some funny/interesting Starbound anomaly names I've found in the form of an Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/MihXb