Recent content by GeckoGamer47

1. GeckoGamer47

Items Make it possible to craft all 3 mechanical boss pets into a Mechdusa pet.

Maybe making the armor stand character invisible, & have the pet replace it, so it would just stay still like an armor stand, & not take up projectile slots
  2. GeckoGamer47

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

These are beautiful. I really like the Jungle Pylon, Lake Grotto, & Glowing Mushroom Biome builds.
  3. GeckoGamer47

Builds My Builds. (castles floating islands and more...)

How did you get the alternate pylons? Are they texture packs or are they shimmer variants?
  4. GeckoGamer47

Its fine :)

Its fine :)
  5. GeckoGamer47

I've been here for 2 years XD

I've been here for 2 years XD
  6. GeckoGamer47

PC want to buy enchanted sword

he sells ones that destroy blocks during a solar eclipse, I'm pretty sure. also, you can just dupe crates, at least on switch
  7. GeckoGamer47

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Sadly, I haven't made one yet myself, but yours looks awesome
  8. GeckoGamer47

welcome

welcome
  9. GeckoGamer47

also, pets being able to be displayed on armor stands. if it would happen, maybe my absolute HORDE of unused, neglected pets would have a home
  10. GeckoGamer47

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

He was the only dev whoever replied to me on the forums, he was obviously an amazing part of Re-Logic. he will be missed
  11. GeckoGamer47

Same with the eye pets, like maybe a: Master Mode EoC pet + Master Mode Twins pet + maybe Expert Mode Moon Lord pet, which could combine to get the Array of Eyeballs
  12. GeckoGamer47

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another crossover! These are two amazing games, This crossover is gonna be ssickk PPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG XXDD
  13. GeckoGamer47

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

So, since there are giant public servers & small private servers on PC Terraria? Well in the crossplay update, could we have those on console as well? Along with splitscreen + online for switch, & local.
  14. GeckoGamer47

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back
Top Bottom