Recent content by Gian02

1. Gian02

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

1- Earth is flat 2- Minecraft is better than Terraria
  2. Gian02

PC Looking to play vanilla master mode pc (*CLOSED*)

Cool bro, i like that 24/7 idea so i can connect whenever i want. I will add you on Discord and Steam.
  3. Gian02

PC ESPAÑOL, busco gente para jugar.

Hola, busco gente que hable español para jugar Terraria. Mi zona horaria es GMT+1 y mi horarios disponbles son de 9-11 de la noche de Lunes a Jueves y a cualquiar hora los viernes y fines de semana. Cualquier cosa avisenme, estoy cansado de pasarme el juego solo :( Quiero jugar en un mundo...
  4. Gian02

PC BUSCO GENTE QUE HABLE ESPAÑOL :3

Aquí bro, cuando quieras podemos jugar si te parece? En que país vives para saber si me va bien el horario?
  5. Gian02

I need help with this construction

I was using some gem stone to make a sing saying "DANCE" The problem is the gemstone get mixed. I have tried to use the hammer but its useless. I wanna get a result like the picture on the right
  6. Gian02

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Back when the hell does not have any 3d background. Ahhhh the good old days.
  7. Gian02

Busco compañero para jugar Terraria

Ok, so we are 3. Here it is a Discord Channel to talk if you want to join. Join the Terraria Server Discord Server!
  8. Gian02

Ok, I just send you a Steam friend invitation
  9. Gian02

Sure, send me your Steam account to add you
  10. Gian02

I Just bought Terraria and I am looking for a partner to play with in a "Big" world and "Expert" difficulty. Go smooth and calm enjoying the whole game calmly and try to squeeze it as much as possible. PS: I haven't played Terraria since 2016 so i guess everything is gonna be new. If you are...
  11. Gian02

Busco un compañero para jugar en un mundo "Grande" y dificultad "Experto". Ir suave y tranquilo disfrutando de todo el juego con calma y tratar de exprimirlo lo mas posible. PD: No soy principiante. Lo optimo seria buscar a alguien de España para jugar a las mismas horas. Si estan interesados...
Back
Top Bottom