Recent content by GingyBuns

1. GingyBuns

I've been working through the Wiki page "Listof Items" to try and get every item in the game...

I've been working through the Wiki page "Listof Items" to try and get every item in the game... So I have to finish off the letter "M" then I'm going back through and trying to get some things I skipped over before in the first half of the alphabet.
  2. GingyBuns

PS4 Music Box Help

Oh I didn't realize they were part of 1.2.4! That makes sense then... Thank you!!
  3. GingyBuns

PS4 Music Box Help

Here's my collection so far:
  4. GingyBuns

Console Mounts

We have some mounts (bunny and turtle from fishing) but as far as I know the rest are to come when we get the rest of the 1.2.4 update... Well at least the rest of the ones available before 1.3
  5. GingyBuns

PS4 Music Box Help

I have been trying "normally" lol just been having no luck with these two... At most any other took me maybe 20 minutes but I don't think even that long but these 2 I spent over an hour in each area waiting and hoping. Thanks though :dryadsmile:
  6. GingyBuns

PS4 Music Box Help

I have been working on trying to get all the items in the game and am currently working on the music boxes. I only have 4 left to get... The Eclipse (because I haven't had any solar eclipses to get it) Plantera (because I'm saving it for last) and then the Alternate Underground and the...
Back
Top Bottom