PS4 Music Box Help

GingyBuns

Terrarian
I have been working on trying to get all the items in the game and am currently working on the music boxes. I only have 4 left to get... The Eclipse (because I haven't had any solar eclipses to get it) Plantera (because I'm saving it for last) and then the Alternate Underground and the Underground Crimson. Now according to the Wiki List of Items page we don't get the Underground Crimson but according to the Wiki Music Box page we do get it.... Either way the Alternate Underground and the Underground Crimson I have spent over an hour each trying to get them and have not been able to. Does any one know if this is a glitch or do we just not get these 2 or anything like that? If we can get them does anyone have any tips because these are the only 2 giving me trouble. Thanks in advance!!

I have been working on trying to get all the items in the game and am currently working on the music boxes. I only have 4 left to get... The Eclipse (because I haven't had any solar eclipses to get it) Plantera (because I'm saving it for last) and then the Alternate Underground and the Underground Crimson. Now according to the Wiki List of Items page we don't get the Underground Crimson but according to the Wiki Music Box page we do get it.... Either way the Alternate Underground and the Underground Crimson I have spent over an hour each trying to get them and have not been able to. Does any one know if this is a glitch or do we just not get these 2 or anything like that? If we can get them does anyone have any tips because these are the only 2 giving me trouble. Thanks in advance!!
I don't think it would be a glitch (I don't play a lot on Console Terraria; only tried a demo). I suggest that you try to obtain the music boxes "normally." Nowadays, you gotta put up with the RNG with regards to them, so hope for the best; the thing is, the Boxes and their probabilities are very weird last time I checked.

Good luck, fair lady. :indifferent:

I don't think it would be a glitch (I don't play a lot on Console Terraria; only tried a demo). I suggest that you try to obtain the music boxes "normally." Nowadays, you gotta put up with the RNG with regards to them, so hope for the best; the thing is, the Boxes and their probabilities are very weird last time I checked.

Good luck, fair lady. :indifferent:

I have been trying "normally" lol just been having no luck with these two... At most any other took me maybe 20 minutes but I don't think even that long but these 2 I spent over an hour in each area waiting and hoping.

Thanks though :dryadsmile:

I have been trying "normally" lol just been having no luck with these two... At most any other took me maybe 20 minutes but I don't think even that long but these 2 I spent over an hour in each area waiting and hoping.

Thanks though :dryadsmile:
"I can't help you, but I tried." If all else fails, you can always find others who are more than glad to assist you with the Boxes. If you want to get them by yourself legit (and the complimentary feelings of satisfaction), try and find times that are right for you to get them. Some times work and others don't. :indifferent:

I can't really help either as it seems you have a leg up on me collecting Music Boxes. What I do know is that of the 4 you're missing; Eclipse is obtainable (I have it). I haven't been able to get Plantera yet, though I don't know if I have tried with the latest version (can't remember).

My collection so far...
MusicBoxes2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom