Granger

Wannabe musican, not artist, mediocre author.

zHwDuVt.gif

Life is naught but a journey, sometimes you ought to halt and appreciate your surroundings.

If you'd like to get to know me your best bet would be actually chatting with me. I appreciate getting to know people and like to chat with people. In fact, the only reason im using the forum (and many others) is for just for that.
Sometimes i am told i seem unapproachable, so have something to help start chatting with me:

I am a girl with a creative mind: Arts are something i really appreciate, and also ocassionally dabble into and try to make my own. I make music, sometimes art and i write. Though i am not confident in my abilities and generally dont publish my works anywhere... If you are one of the few who have recived one of my works, its a precious token of my liking towards you.

You'll never find me just sitting still, you might call me restless, but its often just that a tune occured upon me and im playing it out lout however i can. If im not doing that, chances are i am listening to music. Speaking of which, i like about anything, but i have a clear preference for melodic and strong rythms: Thus my preffered genres go into the direction of DnB and House. I like it fast too: Speedcore is a bliss.

While i listen to music, i like to enjoy a good book. A collector of books is me, and i can confidently say i've read each in my collection at least twice. This does come from the family: We're all avid readers. Some of my most favourite authors include Stephen King and Cody Myfadyen. Both authors of thriller series, the abyss of human psyche is quite a interresting topic to read about, no? But i also like to visit mysterious worlds: The Inkheart trilogy is probably my all time favourite series. I should re-read it sometime again~

I also game, but my creative investment also applies here: I strongly prefer sandbox type games where i can build my own home and shape my surroundings to my likings over anything else, hence Terraria and Minecraft are both top picks, both of which i have over 3000 hours clocked, a result of playing either games since "the beginning". Otherwise i like strategy games, but im not very competive unless its a turn based game with a grid... i like to think about my strategy and come up with an optimal plan. I dont like shooters - but watching them can be quite fun.

Stay at home activities aside, im rather fit and like to do my exercises: Biking and Jogging/Running, both for quite long distances and times if the weather allows. Not much to talk about here i suppose, but its great if you happen to live close to me or something, maybe we can bike sometime together? (PS: Buy a bike, they're great not just for fitness, but also for commuting cheaply and economically! That goes doubly for you americans, why does no one of you americans have bikes?!)

Well, thats it. Talk to you soon, maybe? And thanks for reading all of this, haha.

Wanderer, Connoiseur, Reader.

mNRwBsV.gif

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

Trophies

1. 0

Adorned in Dazzling Crystals

Bouncing and stomping through the forums for nine years, your heavenly presence now soars and sparkles.
  2. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  3. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  4. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  5. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  6. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  7. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  8. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  11. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  12. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  13. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  14. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  15. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  16. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  17. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  18. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom