4. G

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Toilet Related Items and Features

They already added poo blocks
  5. G

Game Mechanics Better Biome/Critter Fishing

Even simpler! That sounds amazing!
  6. G

Items Infinite Can of Worms

You just gave me an idea. if we could make fishing lures, we could resolve this de-bait all together. Maybe fishing lures could be crafted at a workbench instead. These fishing lures could have an added bonus when used in a specific biome (similar to how the chumcaster gives you a bonus to...
  7. G

NPCs & Enemies Nurse should refuse to heal players with the “sparkle slime” debuff

This would be a funny way to troll your friends. Gove them the sparkle slime de-buff so they are disgusting, and then the nurse should refuse to heal the player. Maybe the nurse could roast the player.
  8. G

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Toilet Related Items and Features

With the addition of poo blocks it brings many opportunities for funny additions to terraria that might be possible. an item that you could add could be a stinky boulder. A boulder that makes the sound effect from the whoopee cushion when it crushes the player. These are some ideas I have...
  9. G

NPCs & Enemies NPCs reacting to toilets with wiring

Funny idea: If you are in sitting on a toilet and an NPC is in the same room as you, the NPC will get up and walk out of the room. Same could go for when if you connect wiring to the toilet and poo starts flying out of it. Maybe that toilet could make a room become invalid housing.
  10. G

Items Endless Herb Pouch

I just think that aquaculture might be a less time consuming option and there may be less grinding needed. Also you could incorporate the aquaculture stuff into a build. My labs usually incorporate some kind of greenhouse close by. I don’t mind farming the greenhouse, but if there was a way to...
  11. G

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 2 Idea: Aquaculture!

I like building a lot too, but I can’t say the same thing about fishing
  12. G

Other Achievement ideas: “Take a squat” and “Squat of the hero”

These are just meme ideas. “Take a squat” would be an achievement to sit on any toilet and obtain the poo block. “Squat of the hero” would be to sit on a terra toilet and obtain the poo block.
  13. G

Items Endless Herb Pouch

Well it is just an idea or an option. It would make it so you didn’t have ti manage a massive greenhouse. And I have already thought about another option for gathering fish as potion ingredients. Just farm them like you would farm herbs. I am sure re-logic could make it work or it might be a...
  14. G

Items Endless Herb Pouch

No it would not be endless potions. You would still have to gather the other ingredients, it would just save space to have one item instead of multiple stacks of items. Most potions require some amount of herbs and some other ingredients. You would also need bottled water. If you don’t count...
  15. G

Items Endless Herb Pouch

My idea is an item or items similar to the endless musket pouch or the endless quiver. When this pouch is in your inventory it will fulfill the required herb ingredients. The recipe would be something like 1,000 of every herb to make the pouch, because at that point you don’t really want to...
Back
Top Bottom