Grodus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello,Grodus i would like to cooperate with you to make more updates for the mods, and help with spriting . i hope you accept my offer, because i really like your mod ,but the spears look like its just the same thing with a resprite and there are things that are 1x1 , so i would really liek to cooperate with you on the updates and stuff. contact me on Discord if you like to cooperate (@Qwert#3633 )
    Reactions: Grodus
    Grodus
    Grodus
    Thanks, I actually do really need help with the sprites and believe most of them could be better; I am not very good at making sprites, and tried to manage with recolors for most of the javelins, even though a customized sprite would look much better for most of the items.
    Grodus
    Grodus
    I would love to have someone respite my items, but also at the moment I am not working on the mod and have some real-life priorities I must get to first; I might release a few small updates every now and then, but largely I don't have the time at the moment. If I go back to developing this mod and releasing updates regularly, I will let you know, and thank you for the offer!
    Grodus
    Grodus
    By the way, sorry for the late response, I stopped checking this forum as often and just today checked it again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom