Recent content by Gurkos

1. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

POOOOOG, the new update 1.5.0.002 seemingly fixed my issue :0
  2. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ay no worries mate all good. The other dude is in the same country as me and it can't be distance anyways because it also happens if I'm solo hosting a world If I pick single player at the main menu, it doesn't happen. If I pick multiplayer and am alone on a dedicated server or hosting alone, it...
  3. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Please read what I have written carefully... The Quality is no problem. We tried all sorts of things and our PCs are FAAAAAR better than what you need for Calamity. Also we ran Calamity together with more content mods in the past and had no problems. I appreciate that you try to help, but from...
  4. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's one of the newest messages because this is a common problem right now, so please bother to at least read the newest 1-2 pages before posting? Not trying to be an :red:, I just think forums like these would often save 50% of the space if people just bothered to read if their problem has been...
  5. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You can download the music mod seperately here: https://mega.nz/file/gRoDWAgL#Z9_L0Nwd72lQi7bTibu1SbP4zUJHpnSAJqJUKPPA2z0 After downloading it, just put the "CalamityModMusic.tmod" file into "This PC>Documents>My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods" and you will have the music.
  6. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No, we are using Calamity and a couple quality of life mods (smart doors, auto trash, etc.) We have zero RAM problems. Please read what I said above <.< We even tried on the 64 bit launcher so we can use our full RAM. Changes nothing. Our PCs, again, are FAR above what we would need to run this...
  7. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Enabling frame skip doesn't do anything for us. Pretty sure frame skip only does something if your PC is having issues with the game. But as I said, both our PCs are far above what you would need for Calamity to run smoothly. By the way, what I didn't mention. Everything else is 100% smooth and...
  8. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, me and a buddy played Calamity in the past and had no problems, but since the update we have the infamous Terraria teleporting/rubberbanding enemies problem. Bosses that move fast and bend, like all the worm like bosses, change their bodies direction by 180 degrees instantly sometimes...
Back
Top Bottom