Recent content by Gus

1. Gus

PC Enemies required for celestial pillar shields don't work properly in Journey Mode

In Journey Mode, I had my difficulty set to Master Mode, defeated the Lunatic Cultist, and then defeated the Stardust Pillar with the shields acting as normal (150 enemies to take down the shields). After exiting the game and coming back later, I found that, while still in Master Mode, the other...
  2. Gus

My Solar System themed base

I've been working on this solar system themed base for several months now, and I'm ready to share pictures of it. This is a panorama of the whole thing, and as such, some of the fine detail is missing (such as some waterfalls and painted objects). As you can see, I made a building themed to...
  3. Gus

Too bad this isn't Facebook and I can't love react

Too bad this isn't Facebook and I can't love react
  4. Gus

CC Creation Compendium #49

Glad I participated in the CC this month! I have some better things to submit for next month!
  5. Gus

I finish school tomorrow! Time to catch up on some Terraria Time :)

I finish school tomorrow! Time to catch up on some Terraria Time :)
  6. Gus

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

A living mahogany tree spawned in the underground snow, somehow...
  7. Gus

Try doing a playthrough entirely in 200% Zoom. It's amazing!

Try doing a playthrough entirely in 200% Zoom. It's amazing!
  8. Gus

I'm at 1668 currently. I will not stop! I will not rest!

I'm at 1668 currently. I will not stop! I will not rest!
  9. Gus

Whoops, I should have used Camera Mode so I could fully capture the trees on top and get rid of...

Whoops, I should have used Camera Mode so I could fully capture the trees on top and get rid of the hotbar and life icons... I'm an idiot
  10. Gus

I really really love this a lot... more than my entry

I really really love this a lot... more than my entry
  11. Gus

My goal in life is to have over 3000 hours in Terraria!

My goal in life is to have over 3000 hours in Terraria!
  12. Gus

Here is a house I made! Since I spawned in the snow biome, I thought it would be cool to make a...

Here is a house I made! Since I spawned in the snow biome, I thought it would be cool to make a cozy cabin in the snow. Hope this does ok for the CC!
Back
Top Bottom