Recent content by GuyInJeans

1. GuyInJeans

Combined with all of my other crap in my inventory it adds up fast, I suck at inventory management.

Combined with all of my other crap in my inventory it adds up fast, I suck at inventory management.
  2. GuyInJeans

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Lel, Marble/pearlstone the idea is the same, just a little bit more variety.
  3. GuyInJeans

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

My only suggestion is too add a little bit more variety in the walls/floors. The marble blocks are a little bit uniform looking. Otherwise good job!
  4. GuyInJeans

Other Weast

I'm not necessarily concerned with difficulty, but it would be silly for a new player to expect an invasion to come from the left or right and then drop out of the sky. At least the slime rain tells you that slime is falling from the sky. This idea simply just doesn't make a meaningful...
  5. GuyInJeans

An irrational fear that you have....

While I'm fairly certain you're being sarcastic if you do mean that as a fact I would like to see what "studies" you are referring to :P
  6. GuyInJeans

A new one I remembered: Fearing all your friends hate you but pretend to like you so your feelings don't get hurt.
  7. GuyInJeans

I feel like very few fears are irrational, as fear is a survival instinct and as we all know survival is not irrational. My list: The ocean Anything with a stinger (except for honeybees, they're chill) Loneliness Rejection Death of loved ones The fear of how other people perceive me
  8. GuyInJeans

PC What pickaxe should I get next?

Am I the only one who prefers the digging claw over the picksaw?
  9. GuyInJeans

What Do YOU Think Is The WORST Terraria Sword?

I think the punpking blade is honestly the worst. It's a pitiful weapon compared to how hard it is to get.
  10. GuyInJeans

Here's my attempt at a cozy winter cottage...

This is really nice! Although the shape of the roof on the right side is confusing me a little bit, it's almost like 2/3rd's perspective but not quite? I dunno, maybe it's just me.
  11. GuyInJeans

[Not completed]

The bricks are a very flat, uniform texture. The more colorful biomes/wallpapers you include are very out of place and clash a lot with the relatively uniform bricks.
  12. GuyInJeans

[1.3.1]Why no NOT gates?

Ah, thank you!
  13. GuyInJeans

[1.3.1]Why no NOT gates?

Can someone explain to me what a NOT gate is like I'm 5?
  14. GuyInJeans

tModLoader Terraria Extensions

I'm a little confused on how a Thunder and Lighting mod could be "huge" unless thunder and lighting is saying more than just adding a cosmetic effect to rain.
Back
Top Bottom