Recent content by Halocaster

1. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help

its a typo, its Forums | Planet Minecraft Community nonono sorry Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum still kind of active though
  2. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help

grammarly is good but i still see some grammatical errors after using it
  3. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help - I am...

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help - I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help
  4. Halocaster

I just finished making my 2800+ words long comparison (if you don't believe me there's an attachment in this thread that you can check) of Terraria and Minecraft (why not?) and I need your help to polish it before release (i will post it here and in the Forums | Planet Minecraft Community) I am...
  5. Halocaster

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

It is not a joke class but it really lacks content. By the way, you're right @Terrablade101
  6. Halocaster

Casual Personality Disorder Test

Antisocial? No way. Schizotypal? Maybe? EDIT: Took it again, all of the results are the same except for paranoid which is low :>
  7. Halocaster

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Further improving Summoners in Journey's End

This forum post is very detailed and packed with so many information! Everyone must see this :> Summoner is still broken and it needs more content to unleash it's full potential! The devs really need to make something to make the summoner class less broken. I like this idea :> If they don't...
  8. Halocaster

It is still a theory though so don't get too serious about it

It is still a theory though so don't get too serious about it
  9. Halocaster

This comment on a review of The Last Of Us Part 2 made me go bonkers! It probably really has a...

This comment on a review of The Last Of Us Part 2 made me go bonkers! It probably really has a happy ending :>
  10. Halocaster

I can finally play Terraria on 75 FPS! Goodbye 30 FPS! Terraria still lags sometimes, especially...

I can finally play Terraria on 75 FPS! Goodbye 30 FPS! Terraria still lags sometimes, especially when recording (obvs).
  11. Halocaster

why u use bunnies bad bad

why u use bunnies bad bad
Back
Top Bottom