• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Halocaster

1. Halocaster

tModLoader Halocaster's Halorealm

This mod is pretty outdated, and abandoned. I haven't updated it for a month, because I've been playing a while in a Terraria server. Now, I will continue developing this mod again! I'm looking for a spriter to help me make this mod. I desperately need one, but I'm not begging. LOL
  2. Halocaster

Are you making a mod?

Are you making a mod?
  3. Halocaster

Because you're too popular. LOL

Because you're too popular. LOL
  4. Halocaster

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

Minecraft. I can't afford it. Yeah, I can't.
  5. Halocaster

Playing Terraria while doing tedious homeworks. UGHHH

Playing Terraria while doing tedious homeworks. UGHHH
  6. Halocaster

Nah, it ain't. (just kiddin')

Nah, it ain't. (just kiddin')
  7. Halocaster

I know, I know. But still, I want to make a mod. Hehehe.

I know, I know. But still, I want to make a mod. Hehehe.
  8. Halocaster

Resolved [Mobile] Builders Workshop For Mobile???

Here is the download link: <link removed by staff> This is a map for PC version 1.3.0.7 which means the map will likely be played on Mobile 1.3.0.7.1 version. I've already tried it. Place it here: Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  9. Halocaster

Making 1.4 worlds have all 8 starter ores could help flesh out pre-hardmode gameplay

I support this idea/suggestion. And yeah, you are right. They should make ores in different tiers unique from each other.
  10. Halocaster

Recently, I have been thinking of making a "mini-mod" that makes bunnies violently explode if...

Recently, I have been thinking of making a "mini-mod" that makes bunnies violently explode if you kill them, intentionally or accidentally.
  11. Halocaster

Yeah, everyone. DO IT.

Yeah, everyone. DO IT.
  12. Halocaster

LOL

LOL
  13. Halocaster

Trivia: People who often eat or munch their nails have stronger immune system. True fact. BTW...

Trivia: People who often eat or munch their nails have stronger immune system. True fact. BTW, LOL @[99947:@TheWorfer27]
  14. Halocaster

Same! I luuuurveee Undertale!

Same! I luuuurveee Undertale!
  15. Halocaster

What does your character look like?

This is my main softcore survival charcter in Terraria! Head: Red-colored hair, Familiar Wig with Grim Dye Body: Pirate Shirt with Red and Black Dye Legs: Robot Legs with Red and Black Dye Accessories: - Feral Claws with Shadow Dye - Worm Scarf with Living Rainbow Dye
Top Bottom