Recent content by Th3Pyr0

1. Th3Pyr0

Standalone Terraprisma - tModLoader Bootstrapper

You were expecting someone with an iq above 5 to comment first, but it was i, pyro! (My life is falling apart)
  2. Th3Pyr0

tModLoader Pyro's universe (my mods)

Welcome to the homepage of my mods, here I post related updates, links and info. Page got updated. NO WAY! currently inactive banner by my friend Goni, thank you Goni! Pyro's Universe: My main mod. Ah, yes. It's been a WIP for a while now. Since 1.3. When 1.4 rolled around. I chose to do the...
  3. Th3Pyr0

Biomes & Nature the lunatic islands

If The terraria developing team with years of experience on C,C++,C# and more find it hard, a modder will have nearly no chance to make it happen
  4. Th3Pyr0

Biomes & Nature the lunatic islands

a sequence of floating islands at max height area. it generates after the cultist is dead. it appears as the void and has its own enemies. this would be hard to program so its probably never gonna exist.
  5. Th3Pyr0

Items the face carver

a new drop from the pumpking. it takes the appearance of a bloody pumpkin carver, like one of those cheap ones. it deals 50 damage at fast speed, not very powerful. its powerful for one reason: the more kills, its damage increases because of a "soul passive" that appears in the corner.
  6. Th3Pyr0

NPCs & Enemies Concept for a new boss

have you ever had real fun in the game? YOU WANT IT TO ALL END!\?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there would be new weapons added in the patch. modern problems require modern solutions. maybe then like 3mill. most people dont realise that the moon lord had 277k hp on the lowest difficulty.
  7. Th3Pyr0

NPCs & Enemies New NPC concept

plantera
  8. Th3Pyr0

Something exists called backing up your world The enture game is hard to code. Dont underestimate re-logic’s ability to code. Also, the boss isnt meant to be soloed
  9. Th3Pyr0

It will bw the true finale, even though jounrneys end was the end, i dont want it to be, nobody does. Name: The Ender Of Universes Attacks: turns your world into projectiles, throwing ground and structures at you. It also can consume it for more health. Base health: 6 million. (Big tank boy)...
  10. Th3Pyr0

NPCs & Enemies New NPC concept

Name: Plantera Yes its a friendly plantera It sells jungle items and loot It also only appears after plantera has been defeated;post plantera It will sell souls of sight,fright,and might during blood moons exclusivley.
Back
Top Bottom