Recent content by Haydenman2

1. Haydenman2

Weapons & Equip True Terra Blade

Understandable. I really feel that this suggestion was very misguided, but I digress. I shall rethink damage and DPS for my future suggestion :)
  2. Haydenman2

Game Mechanics Locking Chests: improving the chest GUI

This is a really nice idea. I dislike having forty Expert mode accessory drops stacked into my accessories chest.
  3. Haydenman2

What do you two think a fair use time would be, instead?
  4. Haydenman2

First, you could feasibly have this sword after Plantera. That would be insane. The damage that a standard speed Terra Blade could deal with 150 damage would be insane. that's why I added a slow use time. Second, there's literally an in game sword at this exact moment that does a similar thing...
  5. Haydenman2

You could get this sword right after Plantera. A sword that deals 150 damage with the speed of a standard Terra Blade would be incredibly OP at that time, so I offset it with use time. If you were in the quite situation (eg. enemy backed up against a wall, enemy is KB resistant) this would...
  6. Haydenman2

Yes, I know this is overdone, but I think I am going to take this a different direction than most other Terra Blade upgrades. Unlike most topics on Terra Blade upgrades, I propose you can get the True Terra Blade at an earlier stage than post Moon Lord. I have included a crafting recipe and a...
  7. Haydenman2

Items Underworld Key and a new weapon!

I mean, it makes sense. I don't know why it doesn't exist already! :happy:
  8. Haydenman2

CC Creation Compendium # 33

"It's snowing on Mt. Fuji"
  9. Haydenman2

Create a ship name from the two usernames above

I ship BloopyMarowak
  10. Haydenman2

PC PC is getting controller support!

I imagine there will be configurable options so you can use many controllers other than just PS4 and XBone.
  11. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Fallen star furniture

That is a really nice set. I could see myself building a trophy room out of these.
  12. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration Hyper Extractinator

So my idea, a very simple one, is the Hyper Extractinator, the upgraded Hardmode version of the Extractinator. To craft it, you would require an Extractinator, 10 of your 3 Hardmode Ore Bars, and 3 Chlorophyte Bars. How would it work? Well, being an upgraded Extractinator, I think it would be...
  13. Haydenman2

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

The steam integration was the topic of the video, and that's not even the coolest part lol
  14. Haydenman2

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

^ Like 500 - 700 normally But I appreciate this, because I did try to go for more inspired ones than just killing or collection quests, and I got it's inspiration from something I completely accidentally did; let the honey out of the bottom of my hive right into a huge pit of Lava. It was this...
  15. Haydenman2

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Hotel Terraria - Have over 20 valid houses constructed at the same time. Solar Flare - Survive an entire Solar Eclipse without dying. Bloody Brilliant - Attain the Groom's Top Hat. Breaking Bats - Kill all five of the Elemental Bats. (Jungle, Ice, Cave, Hell, Illuminant.) Not the Guardian of...
Back
Top Bottom