Recent content by Henrixen51

1. Henrixen51

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Many thanks for enligthening me :^) (Never expected someone to answer that tbh haha)
  2. Henrixen51

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Hello, i was just wondering how to find the Deerclops. Ive honestly got idea say for the fact you can spawn him in cold climates. :)
  3. Henrixen51

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey, first of all i want to thank you for your tireless work on implementing suggestions and squashing bugs. This really is a neat little program that i've had a lot of fun with. Its been a long time since i last visited the TCF. And upon return i remembered this thread. That being said...
  4. Henrixen51

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Was there ever talk about set bonuses on armours and things such as the nerf of the specter hood being removable? Things such as mining speed bonuses being applied to anything, say i want to make the Architect Gizmo Pack the ultimate building tool so i give it a mining speed bonus as well. You...
  5. Henrixen51

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

I expected such a response. Thank you very much for your work and take all the time you need. Its cool that you are even considering doing such large amounts of work for a random person on the internet. You work at your pace and follow your schedule. Thank you again :^).
  6. Henrixen51

Cool. Also about that "lava drop on death", would you make it possible to make any enemy drop any liquid on death? Also(and i know i am giving you quite a bit of work) a way to modify drops and droprates on enemies. Say making the slime staff drop at a 20% rate from Vampires.
  7. Henrixen51

Also, it would be cool to completely break bosses and large mimics by removing their ability to "noclip" trough blocks.
  8. Henrixen51

If not possible already would you make it possible to remove lava slimes ability to drop lava on death in expert mode? That creature is always ruining my honey deposits.
  9. Henrixen51

Thank you very much!
  10. Henrixen51

Can i use the omnipatcher to remove the stupid "player only" homing effect on the Book of Skulls? When moving around the skull will home in on the player that cast it resulting in the skull straying far away from intended destination.
  11. Henrixen51

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Well i guess if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it. Also i wonder if jopo is silently watching this pointless conversation we have here.(jopo pls, terraria is so much better with the control you get using your mod.(No stress though. You do you m8))
  12. Henrixen51

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

<3
  13. Henrixen51

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thank you Snas. I appreciate you helping me like that.
  14. Henrixen51

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I am. It's called Overwatch. 9/10 would recommend.
  15. Henrixen51

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I guess.
Back
Top Bottom