Recent content by Hippy Alex

1. Hippy Alex

Switch NPC Not Showing Up Into their House

I would unassign him by breaking everything in the house and all the other houses and I would play for a couple hours, build the house back and only see his banner again. I attached the world map and you can see he his nowhere to be found. I check both sides of the ocean and nothing. I don't...
  2. Hippy Alex

So I have extra houses and made sure every house is indeed suitable. I've been playing this same since this post so I went through all events and been through day and night multiple pictures so thats kinda why I came to say it was a bug. But for picutres of course, sorry if I mess up posting...
  3. Hippy Alex

Yeaaa but thanks for the help I appreciate it!
  4. Hippy Alex

I also did that too :sigh: I never encountered anything like this and I tried everything so I have no idea what this is. Thanks for the help though!
  5. Hippy Alex

Nope, I looked all over the map and his face is not there. I stayed in the underworld to do some errands and nothing even though his banner is still there.
  6. Hippy Alex

This is my first post in this forum so sorry If I'm doing anything wrong but after reading the rules I'm pretty sure I'm good. Anyway, I thing I encountered a bug in which my NPC (Angler) won't show up to his house. I encountered him at the beach and even check out his quest (but I didn't do...
  7. Hippy Alex

Switch Full of bug on switch

Sorry for replying late but he's actually right, I turned off my autosave and I don't get it anymore.
Back
Top Bottom