Recent content by Hyper Lucario

1. Hyper Lucario

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Love this mod, I'm already pretty far into it :P. Here's a little suggestion: I was thinking about an item that is made by combining all the Bottled Souls (Bottled soul of Might, Light, Mind etc.), which would give all these effects at once (but less of each, otherwise it would be OP). Also...
  2. Hyper Lucario

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

HUGE Congratulations on the wedding :). I wish you all the happiness in the world!
  3. Hyper Lucario

PM-ed you :).

PM-ed you :).
  4. Hyper Lucario

Oh, sorry, will do :)

Oh, sorry, will do :)
  5. Hyper Lucario

PC Getting ready for Hardmode - need some help

Here is my tip for fighting the wall of flesh: Get some Water Walking Potions, some Feather Falling Potions and optionally some Obsidian Skin Potions, this way you won't need to waste time with building a huge bridge... But by the time I wrote this I think you already beat him... Anyway, I would...
  6. Hyper Lucario

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions [Giveaway]

Seems cool
  7. Hyper Lucario

What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

I hate the Drill sound a lot. I quite like all other sounds... Well I also hate the sound of 30+ people use Heart Crystals and Mana Crystals all at once continuously for like 1 minute. Yeah, that happened to me...
  8. Hyper Lucario

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

What platform you used (PC/Console/Mobile)? PC Your concept & Inspiration: I built a big obsidian hell-room with red brick walls and made a spooky tree that looks a bit like in real life that has some sort of candles/lights on it to make it spookier. I also added a "retractable" spooky-wood...
  9. Hyper Lucario

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

It wasn't been accepted because: 1. You need to reply to the Submissions thread. 2. You must build something in Terraria.
  10. Hyper Lucario

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

I am working on a pretty big in-game project to participate with in this contest. When it will be done, may I make an edited video with added music and cuts to make it look more epic?
  11. Hyper Lucario

PC Item 3,000!

Aww, I didn't know I could like... apply to become a Beta Tester :/.
  12. Hyper Lucario

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

Welcome Python to TCF! Have a great stay! Also, your Terraria vids are awesome ;).
  13. Hyper Lucario

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Hiperlucario's Mega-Idea Thread - All of Hiperlucario's suggestions will be posted here

Hello Everyone, I am hiperlucario and welcome to my first thread! Here I will post ALL my ideas for Terraria, like what could be added or what I'd love to see introduced in the game. Here are my ideas: Well, these are my ideas. I don't know if they have ever been requested before, but I...
  14. Hyper Lucario

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

Welcome Python to the Terraria forums! Have a nice stay!
Back
Top Bottom