Recent content by I am Merp

1. I am Merp

PC Bug with music volume in Windows 11.

Can confirm in 1.4.3.6 (also, bump) I heard somewhere that this issue is caused by Windows 11, not Terraria, so I'm not entirely sure whether or not they'll even be able to fix this. I guess what they could do is just raise the output level of the music to something around 500% as a hacky fix...
  2. I am Merp

Other Add a new options for backgrounds: Static. Static backgrounds replace the normal background with a static image.

The parallax setting only affects the cave backgrounds, the OP is requesting an option to turn the parallax-type movement of the scenery in the background off whilst still having the backgrounds visible for clarity.
  3. I am Merp

Working as Designed Moonglow Seeds can growing on Deathweed Planter Box

Oh, I didn't even know it was a myth to begin with, I was just making a guess. That's really odd considering the fact that they all have different names, though. We're onto you, Dryad.
  4. I am Merp

Working as Designed Moonglow Seeds can growing on Deathweed Planter Box

I think they're made so that the proper seeds grow the fastest when they are in their respective planter boxes.
  5. I am Merp

Working as Designed Bestiary Entries

Yeah, the same sort of thing is happening to me with the Blood Moon fishing enemies; I do know that they require you to kill them quite a bit more, but I've killed maybe 20 or so Zombie Mermen and I still haven't gotten anything in its entry filled out except the name and picture.
  6. I am Merp

PC Changed Resource Pack Sounds Require Restart

UPDATE: It appears that EVERY single custom sound stops working, not just the new ones. Obviously this can be very annoying with texture packs that have a lot of sounds replaced (the likes of which I do not possess but can imagine it would be fairly annoying.) For example, if you have a texture...
  7. I am Merp

PC Using Witch's broom makes the character blurry when flying

Ah. I believe that may have something to do with the fact that it tilts when moving up and down rather than just side to side... possibly. Either way, it shouldn't be applied at all times even if that is the case, so yeah, it's a bug.
  8. I am Merp

PC Using Witch's broom makes the character blurry when flying

This used to happen with all flying mounts, and I think it's to account for the misplacement of pixels as a result of the player's position being offset from normal. As for the reason why it happens now, that's so that the player doesn't look blocky when tilting, as you can see this effect when...
  9. I am Merp

Biomes & Nature Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

See, but that's the issue. You need to get really lucky to get one to connect to a cave, let alone actually get one.
  10. I am Merp

Biomes & Nature Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

Honestly, rather than it being like some sort of arm reaching out that has.. what, seaweed? some new walls? maybe a chest? I expected it to be like chasms that went into a lower cavern layer, almost exactly like the corruption but bigger. Currently, the ocean lacks so much and has such great...
  11. I am Merp

Sprites Backgrounds Should Use Nearest Neighbour Scaling

Yeah, I completely understand that. I can imagine it'd take quite some effort, but I hope it's something that they're willing to pull off since it's a pretty nagging issue in my opinion. EDIT: If you're talking about the fact that you'd be able to see where the background image ends and where it...
  12. I am Merp

Sprites Backgrounds Should Use Nearest Neighbour Scaling

Introduction So, you may've never noticed it, and if not I apologize for making you notice it now. Basically, every single background in the game (as in the backgrounds that get disabled when the Backgrounds setting is turned off, not cave wall backgrounds) uses Bicubic or Bilinear scaling when...
  13. I am Merp

A bug involving the Martian Saucer

The behaviour of shooting at the player every frame is intentional, but there's been a bug with many hostile entities in which they still shoot at where the player died even if the player is already dead. I'm not sure about whether that will be fixed or not, though.
  14. I am Merp

Can't get out of fullscreen

Go to Resolution Tab in the Settings on the Main menu and turn Borderless Window off.
  15. I am Merp

PC Changed Resource Pack Sounds Require Restart

How to Reproduce This Issue Before doing ANY of this, make sure that Terraria is running in the background and keep it running for the entirety of this process. This will ensure that the bug actually occurs because I don't actually know the specifics behind what causes this to happen other than...
Back
Top Bottom