Recent content by Iara

1. Iara

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

I had to log in just to say... You will only get to pet "mainstream" pets? Why? I wish we could pet more strange ones. Like snails. I love snails and have had some as pets. I wanna pet them in Terraria!
  2. Iara

tModLoader Closer Pets - Keeps your pets from running off (simple mod)

Does it finally work with Truffle? I might have to check it out.
  3. Iara

Project: Monster Book and Monster Pets! (Looking for FEEDBACK, and sprite artists)

They aren't really that demanding. By the point you would actively tell yourself "uhmmm, I think I want the desert pets", you will probably have digging power high enough to mine quickly. I think I went a bit overboard with it. I had no idea what recipe to make because Angry Tumbler has no...
  4. Iara

Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary

Yeah, I got your content suggested in my thread. I like your sprites, they are neat and it's almost the same idea as what I want. Mine will also have a Monster book, but currently we are focusing on fixin pet AIs, then we make new ones. It plans to be a standalone mod. This is pretty much made...
  5. Iara

Project: Monster Book and Monster Pets! (Looking for FEEDBACK, and sprite artists)

I left a pretty sort message. Thank you for notifying me! Let's see if the person who made that thread also thinks the same way I do. Yeah. Those use other recipes. That's why statue monsters are considered very low tier and common. That was exactly what I was afraid of. That people would...
  6. Iara

Sprites The Archaeologist/Bestiary

Oh woow. This looks oddly similar to what I want to make! Check it out! It's really similar. I haven't put how I want my Monster Book to look yet, but it's kind of the same idea...
  7. Iara

Hi there! Thank you for your reply! I will reply to each of your points! Oh, is it there any bestiary idea? Do you mind if you link me to it? I would love to check it out! Oh, you checked the recipes, right? Statues are basically "if you get a statue, you can get infinite banners from the...
  8. Iara

My new mod project is started! Check it out! Monster Book and Monster Pets!

My new mod project is started! Check it out! Monster Book and Monster Pets!
  9. Iara

CHANGELOG (Current iteration: MonsterPet AI fixes (V0.2.0.1) 05/02/19 - Managed to fix the AI of vanilla pets with coder. (All except Truffle, who might need a complete rework of pet AI) 07/02/19 - Thread created, now looking for feedback, as well as spriters who are interested. 09/02/19 -...
  10. Iara

Darn. I can't "reserve" posts in my thread. Why.

Darn. I can't "reserve" posts in my thread. Why.
  11. Iara

Monster Book and Monster Pets! (pending logo) I have always been in love with Digimon, Neopets, Maplestory's familiar system and I am even fond of Pokémon. The idea of getting new pets is appealing to me. I like Terraria's pet system, but I can't help but feel it is underutilised by both the...
  12. Iara

Oh good! I was worried for a second. Thanks!

Oh good! I was worried for a second. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom