Recent content by Icybow73

1. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Frankly, I'm surprised the devs still call it 1.4.5 after everything they've put in it. I feel like it deserves the title "1.5" at this point
  2. Icybow73

More because there's a character limit Terrarian Expert/Master/Legend - Defeat the moonlord in...

More because there's a character limit Terrarian Expert/Master/Legend - Defeat the moonlord in Expert/Master/Legendary mode Gotta Go Fast - Achieve a horizontal velocity greater than 100 mph Passive Agressive - Kill a boss using only minions Terminal velocity - Use the portal gun to reach a...
  3. Icybow73

Thoughts about having seeds where most of the world is one biome? Kinda like the "not the bees"...

Thoughts about having seeds where most of the world is one biome? Kinda like the "not the bees" seed has most of the world as jungle only, but for other biomes like the tundra or desert, maybe evil biomes and Hallow
  4. Icybow73

Im not good with puns or references, so ill do my best with the names, but here's what I can...

Im not good with puns or references, so ill do my best with the names, but here's what I can think of: The New One's Army - Kill Betsy and defeat the Old One's Army Cold Boulder - Set off and get killed by a boulder trap Secret Forest - Find every secret seed Third Eye Opened - Fight the...
  5. Icybow73

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I remember his frequent visits to the terraria discord to talk spoilers and what not with the community around the time of 1.4's release. This is so sad to hear. I'm sorry for everyone in the community, Re-logic, and Leinfors' family.
  6. Icybow73

PC (1.4.4.2) .map file issue

Last week i ported my 1.4.3 and below PC files to mobile so I could play Terraria while I was away for a trip. Nothing went wrong, and i was able to transfer stuff successfuly. I had issues when I ported the saves back to PC though, the minimap on worlds for the character i played with must have...
  7. Icybow73

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Wow! Im excited to see what new information comes onto these, if the devs actually provide information themselves as well, which is what i get from this. Regardless, this looks cool
  8. Icybow73

Other Boss Health Bar Revamp

The Boss health bar, and addition in 1.4 is a great addition, but it could be much better. Here are some of my ideas: Hovering over the health bar shows the exact health, or health is displayed on the bar itself Allow there to be multiple health bars on the screen at once, and have them side by...
  9. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - July 2021

Yoooooooooooooooo parity!!!!!
  10. Icybow73

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

no, the true time waster would be completing the entire journey inventory
  11. Icybow73

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Dedication 9999 Craft the ankh shield, cell phone, and the zenith
  12. Icybow73

Connection lost every 5-10 minutes on dedicated server

i found that just running a dedicated server was the better option
  13. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

i still find it strange that the console UI isnt as similar to the UI of the PC version as it is currently
  14. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

keyboard and mouse, more mobile?! thats interesting
Back
Top Bottom