Recent content by Imatron

1. I

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Oh thank goodness, I was hoping that was the case but I was starting to worry it was phone incompatibility. I meant to grab the straight paid version when it was half off and Google had 2.00 credits, but it slipped my mind. But, the iap upgrade demo version has worked on every phone mostly...
  2. I

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Apparently Google play store won't let me update me to the latest version. It doesn't even show an update is available. I've got the original version that starts out as a demo but upgrades from iap to full version. Did the iap upgrade version possibly not get the update and the full version did...
  3. I

OK so my Razer 2 and Junglecat controller seem to be working after all, but both the Junglecat and Xbox One controllers only have the triggers doing anything. I think I need to remap the buttons to them, I just cant figure out how to. Need to dig up the instructions somewhere, Im sure they were...
  4. I

So, my Razer Junglecat controller doesn't seem to get recognized. Do I have to add the controller in game somehow or is my Razer Phone 2 just not compatible? If it's not, then is there a way to submit/suggest the controller to get added in later?
  5. I

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Anyone know if the Xbox one s controller is supported this time around?
  6. I

Game Mechanics Anti Troll Mechanics/Zone Protection/Portable Base

I recognize my ideas are not perfect, which is partly why I put together a few before compiling them into this topic, each having their benefits and risks, not to mention complexity. For the Derpis (although I realize this is highly unlikely to be implemented), I was thinking the space inside...
  7. I

Being able to assign each player a totem or multiple totems is actually part of my idea, unless in missing something in gotcha's statement. I have contemplated the idea of hiding them, I certainly don't like the idea of seeing the totem if I don't want this object in the way. I suppose they...
  8. I

PS4 Player Placed Wall Related Slow Downs

Mostly through segmenting it now, but not having much luck. I'm guessing since it only happened after adding a roof then I need to do one or more things to break the game even considering it as a possible house. Probably just breaking enough of the indoor biomes walls or having an open ceiling...
  9. I

That is definitely helpful information on the enemy spawns. Noticed the lag tends to immediately stop on 7:30 pm in game time and picks back up around morning some time around 7ish. I think enemies spawn more at night though, so it might not be the enemy placement. It also occurs even when I'm...
  10. I

My small sized expert mode world keeps pausing roughly every half second, even during single payer. The problem seems related to, but not specifically caused by my base which stretches the entire world and is about as tall as the players' Max zoom-out distance, seen in this image: Imatron on...
  11. I

Indeed, the backup part is important. I've often reloaded my world and not stopped the troll from getting back in so they can see they accomplished nothing (although some trolls probably think it's ok to wreck your stuff because you should have backed up, but that is no legitimate excuse as far...
  12. I

It seems no matter what, someone on a server or multiplayer console always has to go and ruin everyone else's fun. I think each of my ideas could be broken down into several of the suggestion sections but ultimately they serve the same goal: Stopping certain players from wrecking everything...
  13. I

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Thanks for taking the time not only to answer this here, but to send it to me in a private message to make it easier for me to spot. Looks like this was the problem, and changing it to 96% got me the full screen back. Though with all the settings on these devices maybe theres more than one...
  14. I

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Hmm, my most irritating issue does not seem to be listed. When the console is docked, the screen is always zoomed in just a bit so it's harder to see the sun/moon position and cust off a good chunk of the UI. It's just fine when the console is in handheld mode though.
  15. I

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

I see no responses to indicate that you've been told or have located the button to swap between curser modes. There are multiple controller schemes, so I don't know if this is the case for every scheme, but clicking the left thumb stick in (Would be called L3 on a PS3/4 controller I believe)...
Back
Top Bottom