• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by InstaFiz

1. InstaFiz

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

My fursona! The head is all you need, the rest is the same as my full-armored character.
  2. InstaFiz

Happy birthday, friendo.

Happy birthday, friendo.
  3. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Don’t hesitate to join us in the TCT! We could use all the help we can get, and us leaders will be sure to give you advice if you feel lost.
  4. InstaFiz

I’ll still lurk and check out the news, maybe make a status update every now and then (I’m...

I’ll still lurk and check out the news, maybe make a status update every now and then (I’m actually about to beat expert mode for the very first time), but don’t expect much. Thanks for everything, TCF.
  5. InstaFiz

I’ve been spending a lot of my time on discord lately and that’s where I feel like things will...

I’ve been spending a lot of my time on discord lately and that’s where I feel like things will get better for me, seeing as how I am a community team leader and whatnot. I feel like if I want to achieve this dream, I need to take to elsewhere. ->
  6. InstaFiz

For years, I’ve had this dream of becoming a huge community influencer. The forums have really...

For years, I’ve had this dream of becoming a huge community influencer. The forums have really helped me out with that by giving me a general sense of what this community is like. Now though, like I said, there’s doesn’t seem to be much left here to help me achieve that. ->
  7. InstaFiz

I don’t think I will be making an effort to stay active on here anymore. It just feels like...

I don’t think I will be making an effort to stay active on here anymore. It just feels like there’s not much left for me here on the TCF. ->
  8. InstaFiz

Managed to defend my expert unseeded BoC WR with a better time. Should be uploaded soon!

Managed to defend my expert unseeded BoC WR with a better time. Should be uploaded soon!
  9. InstaFiz

Please don’t.

Please don’t.
  10. InstaFiz

PC Sandstorm in a bottle loses horizontal acceleration you have wings equipped in a vanity slot

Wow, this sounds rather annoying and very interesting. I’ll have to test it someday.
  11. InstaFiz

[img]

12. InstaFiz

My life is a :red:ing hellhole.

My life is a :red:ing hellhole.
  13. InstaFiz

Very funny :P

Very funny :P
  14. InstaFiz

Console Funniest encounter in Terraria?

I can’t quite pinpoint my exact funniest encounter. But here’s a fun fact: I was one of the few noobs that did NOT die to the dungeon guardian. One day me and my brother were just exploring the surface, and came across the dungeon. I was respectful of the old man’s wishes and didn’t enter. So...
  15. InstaFiz

Wait, is Starbound an indie game or no?

Wait, is Starbound an indie game or no?
Top Bottom