• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by InstaFiz

1. InstaFiz

I am now a moderator on the 505games Twitch channel!

I am now a moderator on the 505games Twitch channel!
  2. InstaFiz

How on earth can 2019 feel like the best and worst year at the same time...

How on earth can 2019 feel like the best and worst year at the same time...
  3. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

So close yet so far away...
  4. InstaFiz

Lost my first ever attempt at hardcore Terraria when trying to farm Fishron. This is what I get...

Lost my first ever attempt at hardcore Terraria when trying to farm Fishron. This is what I get for neglecting recall pots.
  5. InstaFiz

Hey. You. Don’t let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams. You gotta keep going even when...

Hey. You. Don’t let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams. You gotta keep going even when all hope seems lost. Take it from me. You have the power to do whatever you put your mind to.
  6. InstaFiz

For years, I've dreamed of becoming a big influence in the Terraria community. On my time away...

For years, I've dreamed of becoming a big influence in the Terraria community. On my time away from here, I worked hard to make it happen. And now, I have been demoted from TCT Leader, despite all of my hard work. There is very little hope left.
  7. InstaFiz

I have failed.

I have failed.
  8. InstaFiz

Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

My fursona! The head is all you need, the rest is the same as my full-armored character.
  9. InstaFiz

Happy birthday, friendo.

Happy birthday, friendo.
  10. InstaFiz

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Don’t hesitate to join us in the TCT! We could use all the help we can get, and us leaders will be sure to give you advice if you feel lost.
  11. InstaFiz

I’ll still lurk and check out the news, maybe make a status update every now and then (I’m...

I’ll still lurk and check out the news, maybe make a status update every now and then (I’m actually about to beat expert mode for the very first time), but don’t expect much. Thanks for everything, TCF.
  12. InstaFiz

I’ve been spending a lot of my time on discord lately and that’s where I feel like things will...

I’ve been spending a lot of my time on discord lately and that’s where I feel like things will get better for me, seeing as how I am a community team leader and whatnot. I feel like if I want to achieve this dream, I need to take to elsewhere. ->
  13. InstaFiz

For years, I’ve had this dream of becoming a huge community influencer. The forums have really...

For years, I’ve had this dream of becoming a huge community influencer. The forums have really helped me out with that by giving me a general sense of what this community is like. Now though, like I said, there’s doesn’t seem to be much left here to help me achieve that. ->
  14. InstaFiz

I don’t think I will be making an effort to stay active on here anymore. It just feels like...

I don’t think I will be making an effort to stay active on here anymore. It just feels like there’s not much left for me here on the TCF. ->
  15. InstaFiz

Managed to defend my expert unseeded BoC WR with a better time. Should be uploaded soon!

Managed to defend my expert unseeded BoC WR with a better time. Should be uploaded soon!
Top Bottom