InstaFiz
Birthday:
November 15
Home Page:
YouTuber

Share This Page

InstaFiz

Slime Collector, Male, 16, from idk and idc

I just wanna appreciate this forum for a bit. It’s one of the friendliest places on the internet, thanks to the hard working moderators. Dec 15, 2018 at 1:54 AM

1. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      I just wanna appreciate this forum for a bit. It’s one of the friendliest places on the internet, thanks to the hard working moderators.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        If you go out looking for :red: then you'll find it. If you don't then you won't unless :red: goes out of its way to find you.

If anyone understands what I'm saying there. Who knows? Might end up a case of needing to word what I intended to say better.
        Dec 15, 2018 at 3:01 AM
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        I'm just saying, there are a lot more places where the :red: is more likely to find you than here.
        Dec 15, 2018 at 3:14 AM
      4. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Good members + good mods = Excellent forums! Although there can be occasional rampage happening, TCF is probably Topkek
        Dec 15, 2018 at 3:16 AM
        InstaFiz likes this.
    2. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Roy is my boy now.
    3. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      I think they actually changed Bayonetta. She doesn't feel the same like when I played her in Smash 4.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        She was massively broken in Smash 4. I'm not exactly suprised they slammed her down in viability. If she really is that ruined (I haven't tested), then maybe a patch could come to make her a bit more viable.
        Dec 11, 2018 at 1:09 AM
      3. Alamandra Vonn Pravus
        Alamandra Vonn Pravus
        bayonetta is really strong in smash 4, you can just button spam and still win
        Dec 11, 2018 at 1:10 AM
        Daikonradish likes this.
      4. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Is this what depression feels like? I’m trying so many characters and my brother keeps kicking my :red: with Mario. I used to beat him to the ground. Well, that was before I took a smash hiatus for several months until Ultimate came out. I still played every now and then.
        Dec 11, 2018 at 2:17 AM
        Aedan the Borf likes this.
    4. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      PSA: Stop putting spoilers in your thumbnails on YouTube.
      1. Dan M and neoselket like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        @Saint Soporific easier said than done if YouTube ends up randomly recommending those to you. Even more if said video has any form of spoilers in the thumbnail itself.
        Dec 9, 2018 at 10:57 PM
        Saint Soporific likes this.
      4. sharkman0101
        sharkman0101
        @Techhunter_Talon I am fully aware of that. That's what I meant by content, for which I should have been more specific. You can't really control what people put in thumbnails. They're gonna put something you didn't want to see inevitably.
        Dec 9, 2018 at 10:59 PM
      5. Saint Soporific
        Saint Soporific
        Dec 9, 2018 at 10:59 PM
    5. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Apparently, it's my 3 year TCF anniversary. Neat!
      1. Daikonradish and DoctorMcDerp like this.
    6. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Turns out I didn't have much time to brawl in Ultimate yesterday. If there's a day when I can fight you guys, I'll let y'all know.
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
    7. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Just got back home from school. If anyone wants to fight in Smash Ultimate, I’ll be happy to! I just need to settle in.
      1. Giga
        Giga
        I’m up for some games, add me SW-1123-4705-2722
        Dec 7, 2018
    8. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      T o m o r r o w . . .
      1. Aedan the Borf and Izumi like this.
      2. Aedan the Borf
        Aedan the Borf
        W H A T ?
        Dec 6, 2018
    9. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      2 days remain...
      1. Cyastic likes this.
    10. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      3 days remain...
      1. Fortanono
        Fortanono
        And after that, almost on queue, we can start thinking about the next major crossover. 2018 is really the year of the crossovers.
        Dec 4, 2018
        tappaja100 and InstaFiz like this.
    11. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      5 days remain...
    12. Huzbubber Tim
      Huzbubber Tim
      ITS RALSEI!!!
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Yes, I have decided to join the cult.
        Dec 1, 2018
        Vladimier and Huzbubber Tim like this.
      3. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Huz, you got it wrong. It's RalFiz!
        Dec 2, 2018
    13. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      6 days remain...
    14. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      7 days remain...
      1. Izumi likes this.
      2. altermaven
        altermaven
        I'm waiting for the newest Path of Exile expansion, also out in 7 days. Coincidence?
        Nov 30, 2018
        InstaFiz likes this.
    15. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      “Reputation is an idle and most false imposition, oft got without merit and lost without deserving.” -William Shakespeare
    16. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      [Overwatch] Something very painful happened to me the other day. (More below)
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I continued my hunt for “Cratered”, the Doomfist achievement that requires you to hit 6 enemy players (an entire team) with his ultimate, Meteor Strike. My friend was playing as Zarya, who’s ultimate can pull in enemies, preventing them from moving. He got all 6 enemies into his ultimate, but I got hacked by the enemy Sombra, preventing me from using my ultimate.
        Nov 27, 2018
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I have a total of 40 hours on Doomfist, and that’s the closest I’ve ever gotten to getting this dumb achievement. It hurts.
        Nov 27, 2018
    17. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      OH CRAP I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY STATUS YESTERDAY PLEASE FORGIVE MY SINS
      1. Huzbubber Tim and LumiNyte like this.
    18. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians!
      1. Vladimier and Izumi like this.
      2. Vladimier
        Vladimier
        Indeed
        Nov 24, 2018
    19. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      I feel like there’s more precautions I need to take whenever an account of mine gets hacked. (More below)
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        My ROBLOX account just got hacked and its email and password were changed. Of course, I used the email I received to change it back to the old email, and I changed my password, too. But like I said: I feel like there’s more that needs to be done. They know my password now, and God knows what they’ll do with it, like trying to sign in to my other accounts online.
        Nov 21, 2018
      2. W1K
        W1K
        That's essentially why you use a different password for every website, or use a program that does so. My email and password got leaked online because of a CERTAIN WEBSITE BEING INCOMPETENT and that lead to multiple accounts being accessed (but rapidly taken back), my Origin account wasn't so lucky since they run a stupid "you can only reclaim your account in 3 days" policy.
        Nov 21, 2018
        InstaFiz and Daikonradish like this.
      3. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        If you're afraid of getting hacked, go to all your accounts and change stuff up. Nobody will be able to hack them then.
        Nov 21, 2018
        InstaFiz likes this.
    20. InstaFiz
      InstaFiz
      Aight, so Warframe came out on the Switch today. Time to have some fun and cry about not having a godly kohm riven and rhino prime
      1. Thee Pie Man and Aurora3500 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        Appreciate it~
        Nov 21, 2018
      4. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I think I can properly evaluate it now.
        It’s really good. The only real issue I have is the slightly faulty colors. It’s not terrible, though.
        Nov 22, 2018
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
      5. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        Thanks! I'll probably give it a shot then too~!
        Nov 23, 2018
        InstaFiz likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 15
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqRtAeqvlBRm-tFcYNZ2cQ
    YouTuber
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    • Terraria: Wii U
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/expert-mode-co-op.46476/
    (I PLAN TO UPDATE THIS)

I have wanted to be a YouTuber for 3 years, and I created my channel May 2015. I also first got Terraria for the Xbox One summer 2015. Now, I also have PC and mobile. At the moment, I'm trying to do more Terraria than Minecraft on my YT channel, but that isn't working well for my viewers. That's why I encourage you community members to give it a go, since I am a great part of the TCF anyway. So what do you say? Wanna become an InstaFan? ;)

Signature

Ohai there
    Just your average YouTuber here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqRtAeqvlBRm-tFcYNZ2cQ
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]