Recent content by iReach

1. iReach

Items Spirit Bomb!!!

I agree the world needs a thrower class but this could be one of the drops from the desert chest along with the thrower class
  2. iReach

Xbox 360 Endgame swords

You arent' needed here. We already arranged the meeting.
  3. iReach

Xbox 360 Endgame swords

Dont complicate things please
  4. iReach

Xbox 360 Endgame swords

Alright I'll message you my gamertag and the rest of the details. This thread is no longer needed.
  5. iReach

Xbox 360 Endgame swords

When do you want it? i can get on this weekend earliest.
  6. iReach

Fourm Help

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldn't find a better one to put this in. I am constantly being signed out of the fourms. Whenever i click to go to a new page it immediately makes me resigning. Sometimes even checking alerts and inbox. Please help me with this I have tried...
  7. iReach

Items The Item Collecter!

I thought he was talking about a sort of magnet to suck all the items up and distribute them through chests.
  8. iReach

Xbox 360 Endgame swords

How endgame do you want.
  9. iReach

Items this post doesn't exist anymore

Pretty good ideas but, less cosmetics.
  10. iReach

Items Rod of Discord: Upgradeable

It needs a different crafting recipe.
  11. iReach

Items Elemental Spells: Bringing variety to magic

What do you mean enchanting your weapons?
  12. iReach

Weapons & Equip Fishy Weapons

Is there water in the Desert?
  13. iReach

Items The Item Collecter!

Good idea. Dont exactly know how it would be implemented. First it needs a specified range. Second are the Pipes visible or do you need a wrench to see them like wiring. Third can you pass through the wire. Now is it going to be instant or do you have to activate it. I really would like to see...
  14. iReach

Items Elemental Spells: Bringing variety to magic

OK so you depict this as being an end game item for a mage build. You need to kill skeletron prime before you can get this. And the mana cost is extremely high. This would be a good early game item. Perhaps after you beat the wall of flesh. Change the stats a bit and its a good weapon.
  15. iReach

Items Spirit Bomb!!!

There should be a greater chance at getting the Golden Flame considering the weapon does a small amount of damage. Maybe 1/8.
Back
Top Bottom