Items this post doesn't exist anymore

Support? *kitty eyes*

• Awwww! Yes!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No. Yo' eyes can't fool me.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like these, but do any of the accessories that are combined with Celestial Fragments have any special features other than just aesthetics?
They also use emblems dropped from the WoF, so you can add new bonuses.
And the Vortex Scope actually sounds like a degrade. It uses a Sniper Scope which increases view range for guns and adds a 10% increase to ranged damage and crit chance.

Reactions: Bry
I like these, but do any of the accessories that are combined with Celestial Fragments have any special features other than just aesthetics?
They also use emblems dropped from the WoF, so you can add new bonuses.
And the Vortex Scope actually sounds like a degrade. It uses a Sniper Scope which increases view range for guns and adds a 10% increase to ranged damage and crit chance.
And then it gives MORE DAMAGE FROM THE RANGER EMBLEM AND IT GROWS

I like this a decent amount. Kinda don't like the Solar Gauntlet though.
All you're doing is boosting the damage bonus to +27%.

No idea why people are giving this support, the vortex, solar, stardust and nebula accessory's are way too OP.
The bundle of balloons upgrade is obsolete as the time you spent farming for whoopee cushions could have been spent on getting yourself into hardmode and getting a pair of wings. The obsidian charm is, ok I suppose, but If you can make some of those ingredients into the lava waders and then frostflame boots why even bother on it. Plus, if you need to survive in lava for THAT LONG whether because you keep falling in over and over or because you need hellstone, you should probably just use obsidian skin potions, they aren't that expensive

The only thing I can kind of agree with are the frostflame boots. Speed and being able to walk along water and lava are just nice sometimes, but not extreamly usefull when you could just use wings or a flying mount.

Sorry, but no support here

Back
Top Bottom